Hi,

Have a few questions about my new Mini Pro. I was not able to find anything about it.

Regarding Tire pressure. How much pressure should the tires have (i.e. 2bar, 3bar, ...)? Can I just use Air pressure from the petrol station?

About the colors, used when braking or turning, on Ninedroid App (Android) I can change the color Theme, I can also select which colors should be used, but not specific to the finction (i.e. braking, turning,...). Is there a manual somewhere, which describes better which color is doing what?

Speaking as one who has had his Mini Pro for only a few hours... I"ve gone by the pressure marked on the tire itself (30psi) but actually inflated them to 35psi, because when you detach the air hose, a little bit escapes, and with such a small tire that little bit can be a fair proportion of the whole.  Others may have another opinion - for instance there's a video showing how to inflate the tires on the Ninebot mini pro facebook page, and the recommendation there is 45psi.  I don't know how official that is.

My impression is that the braking and turning colours are fixed.  You can change the colour that shows when not braking and turning.

The manual is at http://www.segwayminipro.com/wp-content/uploads/Mini-segway5.30-1.pdf

I don't know whether that's any different from the one in the box.  [Actually it does seem to be different - and unlike the one in the box it recommends a tire pressure - and it's 45-50psi.  Hmmm.]

Archived