On 30.5.2016 at 0:14 PM, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

GotWay New APP, fit to ACM, MCM4. Only support Android 4.3 or above.

Gotway.apk

I can connect my MCM4 with this app, but everything is in china. How can I change language? Or did I miss something?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/6/18 at 8:05 AM, Pingouin said:

Hi,

It's good to have the tilt back settings at the speed we want, however too bad the 3rd alarm can't be set up to more than 24km/h (default setting) :/

First alarm 25km/h, second alarm 30km/h, you may cancel second alarm if you don't like it. There will be final alarm which is made at 40km/h, but it is close to top speed. You can cancel second alarm if you have set a proper tilt back speed. Thanks!

I have the mcm4 v2 normal version, not the HS version, so the third alarm always goes on at 24km/h (or 22.5km/h on odometer), it's a little slow but I choose the normal version for its climbing abilities.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LaRoueDeSecours said:

Hello Linnea Lin. Is it still latest version? When do you plan to release officially on your kebye site? Thanks

It is final version for ACM, but there is still bugs for MCM4. We will upload it on our official website when we fixed the bugs. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Linnea Lin Gotway said:

It is final version for ACM, but there is still bugs for MCM4. We will upload it on our official website when we fixed the bugs. Thanks!

Just wanted to mention that fonts are truncated in the menu if "Default font size" is set:

Screenshot_20160707-171755.png

• 3 months later...

colleague got ACM2 16 and the first test does not round it goes too stupid to set a different mode without rocking as with Ninebotu setting from 0-9 thank you for your answer

it is possible to replace the pedals gotway V3 and put them on gotway ACM 16? I have a big leg and would like larger pedal at the ACM 16

Archived