Roll Angle

Cegalo

Hi everybody!

I have noticed a Roll Angle different today in my NB1 E+. It was always 0.0 to 0.1-0.2 degrees (I usually reset it with the app 2-3 times a month in ridding settings)

Today is -4.60 degrees (and restored it 2-3 times with the app and no solution)

Is it dangerous? how can I restore it to 0.00?

Thanks!

FullSizeRender.jpg

You cannot really correct that angle from the app... Manual calibration seems to be the best way to do it. Give it a try.

Links are in my signature. And thanks to @SuperSport for his exellent follow-up with a video.

Are you from the same floor you always reference from?  If the floor is crooked the ninebot will read off. 

4 degrees is a significant change but I don't think it's scary out. If you hear a beep while turning that's the sign it's too far out. It will cut out after a few seconds if it thinks leaning too far. 

Now It is restored! (thanks Vik´s for your links)

chriscalandro, it was the same floor.

Now I remember the 2 days ago I was changing the pedals for a new ones and I used a hammer to get the footplate bar into one pedal.

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

8 hours ago, Cegalo said:

Now It is restored! (thanks Vik´s for your links)

chriscalandro, it was the same floor.

Now I remember the 2 days ago I was changing the pedals for a new ones and I used a hammer to get the footplate bar into one pedal.

That's great!

What happened to your ninebot's pedals? Did you scrape them down so much?

Problems continue!!!!

After restoring the angle pitch this morning when I was on my NB1 going to work I noticed the riding was different, I had the impression the NB 1 was looking down. I took a photo that I send you in order you can help me to restore the original position of the NB1.

In fact, now it takes more effort to drive it because it seems to decelerates

Thanks!

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Cegalo said:

Problems continue!!!!

After restoring the angle pitch this morning when I was on my NB1 going to work I noticed the riding was different, I had the impression the NB 1 was looking down. I took a photo that I send you in order you can help me to restore the original position of the NB1.

In fact, now it takes more effort to drive it because it seems to decelerates

Thanks!

Could it be that you didn't hold it perfectly upright when calibrating? Then your 9b1 got a wrong Reference point for roll angle...

11 minutes ago, Cegalo said:

I wanted to say Roll Angle (not angle pitch) sorry!

Can you take a screenshot of the settings menu showing the roll pitch angle while the bot is at this position?

10 minutes ago, Cegalo said:

ok, here you are

You would need to do the manual calibration again since it is showing 0 deg pitch while the bot is leaning in a forward direction. I measured the angle on your ninebot photo above and the pitch is off by around 8 degrees.

2vljslv.png

Archived