Activation of new motherboard for ninebot one e+

Hey!

I recently received a new board, but it wasn't activated.

Speedyfeet.uk wanted me to go in the ninebot app and change the target serial number,

i wrote inn the serial who is in the manual, same as the back at the ninebot.

I just couldn't figure this out. i wrote inn the addition code ( the same as the page showed ) but i just get ''code check incorrect''

Speedyfeet also told me that i needed a unlock code from him after i wrote the serial in the app.

So if i understand this right, should i or should i not put inn the addition code as check code? and if so, where do i get the check code i need?

NB! this target serial is not what i actually have..

Change serial.png

6 hours ago, Kristoffer Syversen said:

Speedyfeet also told me that i needed a unlock code from him after i wrote the serial in the app.

So if i understand this right, should i or should i not put inn the addition code as check code? and if so, where do i get the check code i need?

The target serial number is the original serial number of your ninebot. After labeling the target serial number, take a screenshot and send it to Speedyfeet so that he can send you the additional code.

Just now, Vik's said:

^What he said

You'll get additional code/Security code directly from ninebot or from speedyfeet.

P.S. Jysses! Are you on your second motherboard already?

I'm on my 4th......

13 hours ago, SlowMo said:

The target serial number is the original serial number of your ninebot. After labeling the target serial number, take a screenshot and send it to Speedyfeet so that he can send you the additional code.

I have talked with ninebot and speedy feet now, waiting for the code as we speak. but there is a time differential so i don't think i get it before later today.

1 minute ago, Kristoffer Syversen said:

I'm on my 4th......

:o You'll have to tell us more about it. What is happening with your ninebot? Not a burned motor/shortcut in cables?

Number of motheroard and problems that have occured.

1. Update 1.1.6 killed it.

2. Speed troubles, ( still functional ) but tilting back like a drunk monkey.

3. Killed after first ride.

4. Not activated yet ( not from the same reseller,) all above is from another place. this one i bought directly at speedyfeet who is a autorizhed ninebot dealer.

Just now, Vik's said:

:o You'll have to tell us more about it. What is happening with your ninebot? Not a burned motor/shortcut in cables?

No, cuz it haz worked now since november without any issues with the board who got speed troubles.

I have no idea what it can be.

But when that is said. it IS driveable as it is now.

But i dont like to drive like the battery is at 20% all the time ( feels like )

Good for you, my re-seller DG-Products/Kevytilmailu.com/Dick Gylfe refused warranty due to "sudden reversal of direction" not being normal use. In my case it was a friend learning to ride who managed to fry the board during his first 5 min on the 9B1 when losing balance. Not buying from him again, I'm recommending Speedyfeet if someone asks.

• 11 months later...

Hey there, 

I am having the exact same issue with a new motherboard on my Xiaomi m365 scooter (working with the Ninebot app).
Unfortunately, the customer service is in Chinese so I can't speak to them directly so it's not going to be easy for me.

I haven't been able to find the screen to change the serial number on the Ninebot app. Is there a particular sequence to follow?

Thank you so much guys.

1 hour ago, cyril94440 said:

Hey there, 

I am having the exact same issue with a new motherboard on my Xiaomi m365 scooter (working with the Ninebot app).
Unfortunately, the customer service is in Chinese so I can't speak to them directly so it's not going to be easy for me.

I haven't been able to find the screen to change the serial number on the Ninebot app. Is there a particular sequence to follow?

Thank you so much guys.

Not sure it's the same way on m365 even though they using the very same app... On 9b1 I have a choice to change serial number under "other settings" but not on MiniPro...

On 20/05/2017 at 11:24 PM, Vik's said:

Not sure it's the same way on m365 even though they using the very same app... On 9b1 I have a choice to change serial number under "other settings" but not on MiniPro...

Thanks Vik's, I'll give a try at 9BMetrics also...

45 minutes ago, cyril94440 said:

Thanks Vik's, I'll give a try at 9BMetrics also...

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, - I didn't meant 9bmetrics (GyroMetrics) by saying 9b1 (Ninebot One) ;)

Don't think there is a possibility to serial# change in either Gyrometrics or DarknessBot etc.

Your best bet would be to contact a Xiaomi seller or support.

Archived