Pinwheel T2 electric unicycle customer experience and review

Arron

electirc unicycle

Ovie Verner has posed his driving test for our Pinwheel T2 on the terrain road condition,and from this video, he suggested to use the 16x1.75 tyre, and we choose to use 16x2.2151 is because, this tyre would be adaptable to more and different road condition, the wider the tyre to be,more friction it would cause, and in contrast , if to make it very narrow, of course it would be very flexible on flat areas, but also would be very risky when driving very high speed on flat areas, how's you guys mind towards it ? The wide or narrow tyre, which do you prefer ? 

To see more product details, please visit this page: http://www.pinwheelonline.com/Product/Self-Balancing_Unicycle/PINWHEEL-T2-Relax.html

Leave a message and you'll get detailed information and know how to buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time I've heard of Pinwheel unicycles. Based on the website, they look nice, but I wish they had stronger motors and bigger batteries. Looks like they don't have any USA distribution.

1.75 sounds too narrow for me. I agree 2.2151 is much better if you plan to ride on surfaces other than perfect pavement. My IPS121 has a 16 x 2.125 tire. I think it is a good choice for mixed riding on smooth roads, gravel, and short distances on unimproved surfaces. I never use my EUC for truly off-road riding, but if I did, I would like to have a wider tire.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't buy a wheel with a narrow 1.75 tire. 2.125 seem the minimum, as the only disadvantage of a wider tire is weight and hindering turning on the spot. The main advantages are comfort, safety (longitudinal grooves) and a smaller rolling resistance.

On 6/6/2016 at 9:44 PM, Niko said:

I wouldn't buy a wheel with a narrow 1.75 tire. 2.125 seem the minimum, as the only disadvantage of a wider tire is weight and hindering turning on the spot. The main advantages are comfort, safety (longitudinal grooves) and a smaller rolling resistance.

Sorry but you are so wrong mate. I ride all my 16" wheel since 1000's of Kilometer on 1.75 wide tires and it is so much more comfortable to ride on that tire. No problems through mud, forest, wet weather, cobblestone or gravel. The only place i did not test the tire yet is on snow because we don't get any. It also feels so much safer with this tire. It's a misconception to think that a wider tire gives you more comfort and safety. also a 1.75 tire has less rolling resistance. 

17 hours ago, Ovie Verner said:

Sorry but you are so wrong mate.

It's not me, it's the physics ;) When it comes to what feels comfortable and safe to you, physics and I of course cannot tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived