14" mcm 3, does it support iPhone?

yourtoys7

I have one of the rare MCM3s as well. Yet I can only confirm the compatibility with android devices. Maybe you can borrow someone's android phone to do the configurations? All that you really need to do is turn off the first two alarms and you should be set.

Normaly mcm3 and mcm4 has the same mainboard, the mcm4 apply for iphone should work with your wheel.

The android version of the mcm4 apply works perfectly with my mcm3.

6 hours ago, Philfree said:

Normaly mcm3 and mcm4 has the same mainboard, the mcm4 apply for iphone should work with your wheel.

The android version of the mcm4 apply works perfectly with my mcm3.

what мсм3 and мсм4 have the same controllers is a mistake. here is a picture of мсм3 .

for that, that at you has earned the application for MCM4, you have bluetooth module as in MCM4 and all

vkc6x0.jpeg

22 hours ago, Дмитрий Дмитрий said:

what мсм3 and мсм4 have the same controllers is a mistake. here is a picture of мсм3 .

for that, that at you has earned the application for MCM4, you have bluetooth module as in MCM4 and all

vkc6x0.jpeg

That's the blue BT add on board which should work with iOS. The old green add on board wasn't BT4 capable.

I have the MCM 3 and as you had a hard time connecting. I tried iphone and android and it would not connect. Open the panel and the bluetooth board is green. 

I got a older version android app and it worked, but for what... The app had no adjustment, only speed,temp,and battery.

I have tried iPhone 5s, 6 and 6S and none of them picking up. I can't find the app for android, can you guys help please?

this is the speed I'm getting before I hear 2 bips, I really wanna adjust settings.

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0936.PNG

2 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

I have tried iPhone 5s, 6 and 6S and none of them picking up. I can't find the app for android, can you guys help please?

this is the speed I'm getting before I hear 2 bips, I really wanna adjust settings.

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0936.PNG

GotwayApp.apk

2 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0936.PNG

Why do you have the green BT PCB, which normally indicates BT 2.0?

8 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

what you mean why?

this is what I got when I purchased from ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gotway-MCM3-Electronic-Self-balancing-unicycle-18-mph-800-watt-motor-/262402513352?hash=item3d186899c8:g:8i0AAOSwZ8ZW9Idu, by recommendation from this forum.

I got mine from Ebay too. Same price different seller, same problem as you. Did you try the app, I posted?

Here it is again for android.

GotWay4.0 - english.apk

doesn't work, used galaxy note 4, bluetooth sees GW, but the app. doesn't :(, very frustrating after spending this amount on Brand Name and they can't even get the app working.

1 hour ago, yourtoys7 said:

doesn't work, used galaxy note 4, bluetooth sees GW, but the app. doesn't :(, very frustrating after spending this amount on Brand Name and they can't even get the app working.

But did you try my app? Yes others do not work, but this one will

5 hours ago, NevNutz said:

If you got a legit MCM3, BT should work on your iPhone. MCM uses BT 4.0. If you are using a android phone, make sure it's at least BT 4.0. 

If I remember right that came with Android 4.4.3 or maybe 4.4.2 - not 100% sure.

I tried with Galaxy S5, conected :) 

pic. of the wheel...

Looks like numbers pilling off, its just dust, after I posted, i went back and realized its just dust on the wheel.

IMG_0963.JPG

Archived