Unpgraded firmware and now Ninebot one E+ wont turn on

JAmestttramsey

I just received my ninebot last week and today I was charging the unit for the first time. I was wondering what the battery level was and installed the firmware and iPhone app to determine the battery level. At the end of the firmware install, the ninebot one turned off and now it will not turn back on. Is there a way to rest the ninebot one? Has anyone experienced this issue?

Contact the reseller and get a refund or replacement.

PS.: Sorry for my short and unpolite (sounding) answer. Putting it "on the charger" as @SlowMosuggests is a perfect idea (resets the BMS). If this does not help, you are unfortionately stuck again with my above answer...

From previous posts regarding "ninebot complications" motherboard replacements were offered quite often - if you feel yourself in the position for this replacement, this could also be a solution. Just in the beginning (last year) it took for many riders quite long (~month's) to get a new motherboard...

12 hours ago, JAmestttramsey said:

I just received my ninebot last week and today I was charging the unit for the first time. I was wondering what the battery level was and installed the firmware and iPhone app to determine the battery level. At the end of the firmware install, the ninebot one turned off and now it will not turn back on. Is there a way to rest the ninebot one? Has anyone experienced this issue?

Maybe the BMS cut-off. Have you tried plugging the charger again to see if the unit charges then after some time try to remove the charger and switch on the power button?

Archived