Begode T4 as first wheel?

Heyo, I made this its own topic, I hope you don't mind (I can put it back in the T4 thread if you want, just say so).

On your question: yes, the T4 (there's also the T4 Pro, a slightly upgraded T4, and T4 Max, a kind of version 2 (my words) of the T4) is a great first wheel, it has everything and is not crazy expensive like so many others. If it appeals to you, why not get it!

reminder:

if you are a rider of the standard unicycle,  dont put it away and forget about it.  its a totally different riding experience compared to an euc, and i will always ride my unicycle when i have some spare time...

you will thoroughly enjoy your T4, no matter which version you purchase too...

• Upvote 1

I picked up an Inmotion V5+ with 2.5 km on it for an exceptional price.  Stock pads are awful, but I have 2 days being trapped in Hurricane Helene to practice around the kitchen island.  We will see how it goes . . .

CaptainRed 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CaptainRed said:

I picked up an Inmotion V5+ with 2.5 km on it for an exceptional price.  Stock pads are awful, but I have 2 days being trapped in Hurricane Helene to practice around the kitchen island.  We will see how it goes . . .

CaptainRed 

Let us know how it goes!