You win the Powerball…

You paid off your debts, moved out of you cracker box apartment, and hired a financial planner.  What next?

I’d buy a house with a fireproof garage, and a separate EUC fireproof closet for my wheels, don’t want to set the Range Rover on fire. I’d have two sets of wheels, one for repairs, or the other to ship ahead when I want to travel.

cameras everywhere, bad guys are following wealthy people home.

i’d want a town that is EUC friendly, great year round weather, near an airport for my private jet.

Arkansas is very bike friendly, lots of trails. Palm Beach during “the Season”?

I'll share my opportune wealth with the whole world by providing everyone an EUC if they are willing to give up driving their cars and make EUCs legal to be transported by plane with air passengers!

On 9/5/2024 at 4:44 PM, GothamMike said:

You paid off your debts, moved out of you cracker box apartment, and hired a financial planner.  What next?

James-bond-villain-style base in a volcano I reckon. Everyone has EUCs and jetpacks. We'll work on world domination sometimes, but mainly on inventing actual hoverboards.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

ahh, I think I would buy myself a new pair of socks, and then I would make it mandatory that on their first day of Kindergarten, all children had to watch Beavis & Butthead in "Frog Baseball" at least 3 times.

3 hours ago, Robse said:

ahh, I think I would buy myself a new pair of socks, and then I would make it mandatory that on their first day of Kindergarten, all children had to watch Beavis & Butthead in "Frog Baseball" at least 3 times.

Socks are important. 

• Haha 1