Anyone purchase from Gotway directly?

Good morning everyone. I was wondering if anyone on here has purchased  from Gotway directly, through Linneaunicycles? I want to purchase the new ACM16 and ship to the United States, but they said that they have to ship the wheel and battery separately due to our weird customs issues. That's fine, but they also want me to pay via Western Union, which offers zero buyer protection. The price seems right at $1500 delivered for the 820wh. 

So has anyone paid them via Western Union, perhaps to the united states, and received their product?

I bought my Msuper and M10s directly from Gotway at the beginning of last year via Jane Mo.

I corresponded with her and several others that know her and have dealt with her before so was fairly confident when I made a direct bank transfer payment to their Chinese bank account.

No safeguards if anything goes wrong, but I found Jane very good to deal with despite a few misunderstandings in the translation.

@adhermes, I did purchased directly from Gotway last year (april and nov). I sent the money thru western union (wall greens).

If you don't mind me asking where are you from? Do you live in the bay area? I'm also trying to order the ACM.

I purchased a GotWay last year from that Aliexpress.com "green and fashion travaling shop" and agree with the above posters. It's legit and highly recommended if a GW is what u want. Just ignore the horrible English of the shop's seller.

This other seller also has a good reputation with euc veterans: http://www.sbeuc.com/Gotway_Sales_Price.png

I did decide to purchase from the "green and fashion traveling shop" this morning. He said they will ship in two separate packages and send me a video on how to assemble the battery into the device.

@Linneaunicycles that shop says they have 39 units in stock. Are those units with the bad case? Does his units have the upgraded heatsink? Or are these units first batch and have both of those problems?

my mate Donald email:  donald_gotway@kebye.com get in touch with him and he'll sort you out.

I often meet up with Donald who is a very genuine person and one of the key players at Gotway. 

Hope this helps

cheers T

For anyone who's interested, the Aliexpress shop owner got back to me promptly. He said that his shipment was delayed a week in order to get the new case + new heatsink on his units. So my unit, with both corrected parts, will be shipping out late next week. Apparently I'll be one of the first people in the United States to be riding this model :P

11 hours ago, adhermes said:

For anyone who's interested, the Aliexpress shop owner got back to me promptly. He said that his shipment was delayed a week in order to get the new case + new heatsink on his units. So my unit, with both corrected parts, will be shipping out late next week. Apparently I'll be one of the first people in the United States to be riding this model :P

In fact we have received many pre-order for the ACM already. Once the stocks for the heat sink comes, we will be able to send out the goods to USA at once. 

Archived