Which EUC app do you use?

Can anyone please recommend a better app than the Kingsong, I've just bought a KS S16 pro and find their own app confusing and far too technical.

All I really need is the ability to see the total mileage and speed and maybe the ability to set the alarm speeds. 

Many thanks

EUC World (android) is brilliant. Although it will give you far more options and information than you say you need, and is necessarily complex because of the nature of EUCs and all the things we can control about them, the main information is presented nicely big and clear, and on the whole it is a joy to use. And it so great that you can summon weather and ride statistics to be read out loud to you at any time as you go along, meaning you don't even have to look at anything to remain informed ! And of course, if you get the paid version you get a cloud-based visual log of every trip you took, which can include pics and videos so you get a nice record of each ride.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Gasmantle said:

Thanks all, I'll give EUC world a try.

Will it be better to uninstall the Kingsong app? Does having 2 or more apps create problems?

No no - leave it there - it still has KS specific settings you may need one day. No need to run them both at the same time (although I think it is technically possible) and then they can't possibly conflict.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

The manufacturers' apps are garbage.  However, I cannot generalize as I have never used inmotion app, but the others, Begode, Kingsong are only useful for one thing, unlocking the wheel (Kingsong) and possibly upgrading the firmware - but you can also do that from EUC world.  In addition to this, there have been cases where the manufacturer (Kingsong) has taken the liberty of locking (bricking) users' wheels via the app because wheels intended for China that were sold elsewhere... or something.... The fact is; The manufacturers' apps can do this kind of thing, and for that reason alone it is advisable NOT to use these apps.  EUC world can do it all and more, and above all you can get in touch with the developer @Seba too.   Apart from this, I also like Wheel Log - but it loses on one crucial point: It cannot override your phone's screen timeout, and you have to do something on your screen at least every 29 minutes, otherwise the phone will go into screensaver , and for most people this will mean that they have to enter a code or use fingerprints to get back, and it's cool with gloves on...

• Like 1