Discord Server Disappointments

Its a shame that there are those who try to encourage people into this hobby and there are those that do not.  The Discord Server has a very low turnout and those that are there are at best discouraging and unhelpful and at worst racist, bullying and have the goal of chasing people away.

I hope this Forum doesn't encourage this, but I suppose in the future I will just post here. Perhaps it is moderated and actually encouraging.

This forum has pretty much nothing to do with the Discord group (or the Facebook group, for that matter) other than being started by the same guy.

Not sure what's going on on Discord.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

This forum has pretty much nothing to do with the Discord group (or the Facebook group, for that matter) other than being started by the same guy.

Not sure what's going on on Discord.

Good to know. It was my mistake making that assumption. The post "Our official euc Discord channel" made me think it was official.

10 hours ago, Brutal-Force said:

Good to know. It was my mistake making that assumption. The post "Our official euc Discord channel" made me think it was official.

It is official. I just think there is very little overlap between the people here and there. Or at least it barely gets mentioned here. Maybe just because I don't use the Discord?

Anyways, I think Discord as a knowledge database of sorts doesn't work. It's IRC but new - for chatting and whatnot. Nice if you want to ask someone something. Sucks for persistent information and looking up specific things.