Split from: 2024 New EUCs - V13Pro, V12Pro, E20S, V18, E25, P6

I am a bit baffled that a thread about rumored Inmotion models keeps getting to a point that people try to swing riders to buy a GW spind off brand. I wished there would be a bit more respect for thread headers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

I am a bit baffled that a thread about rumored Inmotion models keeps getting to a point that people try to swing riders to buy a GW spind off brand. I wished there would be a bit more respect for thread headers.

I didn't realize that these companies were paying me for their endorsements! If Inmotion is the best brand to buy then by all means he should purchase it. I refuse to censor my comments because of a header on a thread. The man was asking for advice I gave it. If the admins think my comments are not aligning with the subject they can remove them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Unventor said:

Ha ,ha. Begrode people are like that...:P:roflmao:

1 hour ago, onewheelkoregro said:

Dude sounds like a hater anyway. Probably yells at the kids at the playground for using the equipment "inappropriately"

No i think he is just passionate about his "brand" just like our Begode friends......:D:D

• Haha 1

I split this from the topic in the title.

Guess it's my fault, but mine was a genuine question. Was the thread going too offtopic? I understand it can be annoying to read a title and then find a discussion involving Begode wheels, but in this case I think it was just normal part of the discussion, or not?

7 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Guess it's my fault, but mine was a genuine question. Was the thread going too offtopic?

It's not you fault for starters and it wasn't really going off topic. Onewheel simply suggested an alternative wheel to the Inmotion v11 and IMO that's what people do, give other options.  It's probably my fault for making some sarcastic comments afterwords. So i apologize for the off topic comments.

Okey so what is the point of structure if posters don't give a monkeys a... to follow it. 

So in a brand section with rumored models is this where other brands should be promoted ?

What I mean is people get to filter what is posted but the noise of other brands where IMHO do not have a place is what diluting information that what you are to expect to find in a thread?

If you have a thread in a general section this is not where I would look details. 

That said I do not venture to all the GW spin off to post about KS or Inmotion.

So might call me a fanboy but I will say I don't post anything smering other brands I only like brand threads being kept separate. 

So to explain it I think it is odd that a product that Inmotion decided to launch could help spreading EUC riding wider. Yes it might be a two wheel design similar to an older design. But I wouldn't call it hoverboard like. So do I think of it will take market shares from GW spinoff, I doubt it. But I do think it is smart to try to expand the rider base and bridge the gab to bring EUCs to more people. So to me this seems like a smart move comparing to history sales that V8 has been a long time succes despite most of long term rider now ride more "capable" EUCs. Yet we see some people keep asking for a updated/upgraded semi lightweight last mile/short range solution.

Personally I like the idea especially since bigger/faster/heavier EUC is not always the best solution for everything. 

So like a "fanboy" I appreciate the try to seek out markets that others do not fully fill. It is what I think Inmotion seems to do right. 

That said I think the post of other brands should had been lifted out of a brand/model thread and not the post to highlight the above. 

• Upvote 1