Hello Everyone

I hope I'm not sounding greedy or like that one person who wants it at no cost. Truth is that I'm currently 16 years of age, and was wondering if HoverBoard Technologies offered a Sponsorship to try there product. To test out the product and give feedback on aspects of the device that may need an improvement, or just a direct feedback. I honestly want to try this device out but sadly can't afford it at the time. If there is a way of obtaining a HoverBoard at a fraction of the cost or free, could you notify me. 

Thnx in advance :)

10 hours ago, Ibl17 said:

Hello Everyone

I hope I'm not sounding greedy or like that one person who wants it at no cost. Truth is that I'm currently 16 years of age, and was wondering if HoverBoard Technologies offered a Sponsorship to try there product. To test out the product and give feedback on aspects of the device that may need an improvement, or just a direct feedback. I honestly want to try this device out but sadly can't afford it at the time. If there is a way of obtaining a HoverBoard at a fraction of the cost or free, could you notify me. 

Thnx in advance :)

Too bad I gave away my hoverboard a long time ago for free.

Archived