Anyone know the best price for a gotway 18?

7 minutes ago, Ben Wilson said:

Did you order from sailorman group? I didn't see the 840 version for sale. I wonder what that price is and if it just wasn't listed through Amazon?

I found it from same seller..$1,499 for 840 version with free shipping. Thanks

9 hours ago, Ben Wilson said:

Did you order from sailorman group? I didn't see the 840 version for sale. I wonder what that price is and if it just wasn't listed through Amazon?

Yes I did, they have been very responsive, I will let you know if any issues arise.  I typically will pay more for Prime, but this was the only option and I was promised I would have it by Friday since it's shipping out of their CA Warehouse.  Hopefully this is true.  Would love to get on it this weekend.

Here is the link to the High Speed 850Wh http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BA3CPOE currently listed at $1,499.99

and here is the Medium Speed 850Wh http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BA34NTE listed at the same price...

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at the link and the ad says top speed was 23km. I was hoping to get a mid version with a top speed of 34km. Jane also says new gotway wheel (Msuper3) I suppose will be available in March  :-). I just hope it has the anti-tilt feature and same speed and climb as M2 middle version. Thanks

3 hours ago, Ben Wilson said:

I looked at the link and the ad says top speed was 23km. I was hoping to get a mid version with a top speed of 34km. Jane also says new gotway wheel (Msuper3) I suppose will be available in March  :-). I just hope it has the anti-tilt feature and same speed and climb as M2 middle version. Thanks

At the bottom of the webpage are described 3 "versions" - 28, 34, 40km/h. :)

I am really looking forward new Msuper3.

It looks great on videos.

If you can wait until March, wait for New MSuper ;)

On 2/19/2016 at 2:39 PM, ESBU said:

At the bottom of the webpage are described 3 "versions" - 28, 34, 40km/h. :)

I am really looking forward new Msuper3.

It looks great on videos.

If you can wait until March, wait for New MSuper ;)

@ESBU Where are the videos of this?  

@ESBU Thanks for replying, yes I've seen that, but i've spent a good hour searching for this :)  I'm wondering if it will be better than Msuper2 which I just purchased on Amazon... i'm having some odd beeping at low speeds so I may exchange it, but should I return it and wait for this new version?  

2 minutes ago, Sonopanic said:

The GW18 is locked to 6km/h when you first start it.

You need to connect the app and unlock it.

I actually stopped and pulled the app up to check the alerts, it kept happening after I set them to 24 and 26 so I shut it down and carried it to work <_<

It seemed to be a 1 time thing though.

Archived