Anyone know the best price for a gotway 18?

I guess that's @@vee73 ?

I went out on my first day with overconfidence & now have a cracked rib (it clicks when I cough),  something floating around in my elbow & only just got the strap fixed on my watch lol. If you're going to go fast, get protection. I've just been cruising slowly lately, maybe not slow enough to run off when taken by surprise, but slow enough to take a few steps to slow down & then roll.

Haha ya know what they say a cracked ribs after better than bruised sometimea but im not so sure haha. Know how ya feel tho used to batter me self to bits on a dirt bikes except I had body armour boots and helmet on.. two of my mates smashed there ribs up one of em went straight over a berm with a 15 foot drop on the other side was hilarious at the time but took him months to recover another mate did it on a field flat out on a crf 230 which isn't that fast but fast enough to put him out of racing 2 months too so I feel for ya dude. Got a get back on the horse tho right

• 1 month later...

Should be roughtly ~RMB7800 translated to your currency rounded up, before shipping.  Shipping should be another RMB1000-1500.  The trolley accessory and/or larger battery size model may cost you more.  Custom shell colors may also carry a surcharge. 

• 4 months later...

Has anyone purchased gotway through shopelectricunicycle.com? GotWay 18 inch Msuper 850Wh 1000Watts electric unicycle scooter Free Shipping $1,259. Price looked competitive but not sure about this Chinese company or cheaper, better price out there??

it is a good price, but it appears they only sell the high speed type 1 version which has less torque than the medium type 2, or type 3 high torque.

if you are going for type 1 then that might be a good site, but if you prefer more torque they do not seem to have type 2 or type 3 based on the information on their web site.

For heavy persons I would recommend type 3 high torque, it is safer when accelerating or going over potholes, at a compromise of a lower max speed.

for a heavy person with a weight of 100kg going at 40KM/H would be very dangerous in my personal opinion on a type1, however for that same person going at 20KM/H on a type3 should be very safe since there is extra power available to balance you when needed, and type 2 is an in between compromise.

Shopelectricunicycle.com site says they have app controlled tiltback. Anyone can confirm how it works? Does it in fact work well? Also, if going uphill or on a lower battery will the unit tiltback start tilting back on a lower speed than the one user had set? 

I paid $1,500 for my 680wh. Then sold that for about $1,200 which was only a month old and purchased the 850wh which was about $200 more I believe. So I think in that range is about right. I got lucky because there is a seller on this forum that lives about 30 minutes from me so he was able to deliver me one of them. If your in the states he might be your best option because with shipping I would have paid maybe a little more then what he charged me and I would have had to play that worry game of is it coming damaged or what.

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to an earlier post from checho, this was the reply I got from shopelectricunicycle.com when asked if they had this:
"I did not see on your site the Gotway 18" 850wh 1000 watt climb angle 33 degree & 34km/h max speed. Do you carry this type? What is the cost if so?"

Their reply was:
"gotway 18INCH 850Wh $1,199.00 including shipping and import custom tax."

31 minutes ago, Ben Wilson said:

In regards to an earlier post from checho, this was the reply I got from shopelectricunicycle.com when asked if they had this:
"I did not see on your site the Gotway 18" 850wh 1000 watt climb angle 33 degree & 34km/h max speed. Do you carry this type? What is the cost if so?"

Their reply was:
"gotway 18INCH 850Wh $1,199.00 including shipping and import custom tax."

That does not sound right. it sounds very cheap. I would be careful. 

That's why I hope someone has purchased from them before. I would like any feedback. Here is their location in China. Maybe they have cheaper cost having local access to Gotway. Their website name is Eushop.

34 minutes ago, Ben Wilson said:

That's why I hope someone has purchased from them before. I would like any feedback. Here is their location in China. Maybe they have cheaper cost having local access to Gotway. Their website name is Eushop.

I didnt purchase from them but their price does not strike me as excessive or suspicious. I believe the price is adequate

Fyi,

If anyone is still in the market for a new Gotway 18" white 640wh 1000 watt middle version for under $1000,  I found this on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191771057485&alt=web

I want the newer mid type 850wh or I would have bought it. I think it ends tomorrow and already has one bid. Good luck!

Hi Ben, I'm also checking myself if shopelectricunicycle.com is legit.

I created a new thread about it on the advertisements forum ( maybe not the right place )

I hope we can find someone who already tried ordering or who's willing to try haha. :P 

Edit: I see you replied on that thread 2 hours before I posted this haha.

• 1 month later...

Not the BEST price, but Amazon has 680 and 840 Version 2 (Mid Speed) from a CA shipper. I just ordered my 680 for $1199.  Should have it Friday.

Amazon has a great policy if you ever have issues so I trust to pay a little more and to purchase through them with no hassle.

Archived