Inflating Kingsong16x Tire

I’m having trouble getting anything around the air valve of my Kingsong 16x. It’s literally touching the inside of the wheel and I can’t pull it out to assist in this. 

• Like 1

If you get an extension for the air valve it will make it much easier.  I purchased a 3 inch extension for mine and have no issues.

Is hard i know. Only way is full deflate and pump it after to you desirable preasurre.

Second solution is use CAR inflator on gas station :

as.47316501.jpg?dvid=8

My 16X is from 2019 and i realise small air leak in time i need reinflate avery 14 days or after 150km.

@Magman116 My valve thread is damaged i cant screw on anymore. Inner tube valve is made of very soft iron on 16x(my batch specialy) 

No worries. I would then be looking to to use what you showed in your post where you do not need to screw something on to the valve to inflate the tire.

d

13 hours ago, Tsuki said:

I’m having trouble getting anything around the air valve of my Kingsong 16x. It’s literally touching the inside of the wheel and I can’t pull it out to assist in this. 

I found this kind of inflator with a tire inflator hose very helpful with inflating tires such as yours. Just tilt your tire valve stem away a little from the rim and connect it with the inflator. Pretty simple! I hope it works for you too.

https://www.amazon.com/Sypousy-Cordless-Inflator-Compressor-Rechargeable/dp/B0CBBJKV1Q?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=A1T03SC7LK3KH3&th=1

Edited by Scubadragonsan

Get simple pump with small nozzle.. 10-20$. 

Also add little bit of tire slime - you won't need to pump your tire almost ever again. (Tire loses air because of micro holes, or older rubber letting air true.. Slime coating will fix that.) I used need to refill my tire on weekly bases. Now maybe once in two months.

I slimed my tire against punctures. Bonus - i don't need to pump my tires anymore. (Which i wasn't expecting.)  

Edited by Funky
  • Thanks 1