Begode Blitz !

What's this I hear about about a potential Lynx-killer emerging from our friends over at Begode ?

Some rather sparse informations / rumours here - not sure how much of it is fact, but interesting nonetheless...

Anyone heard anything else about that ?

1 hour ago, Cerbera said:

Some rather sparse informations / rumours here - not sure how much of it is fact, but interesting nonetheless...Anyone heard anything else about that ?

Zen mentioned eWheels reached out to him and also said he had spoken with Seth the night before so I imagine he got a tease about what is coming. So as is often the case, insiders know what is coming but are embargoed but sometimes just can't help themselves and let out little bits of info to friends etc who also can't resist making it public.

Edited by DavidB

10kg sounds too much.. Maybe Jason told him 10lbs but Zen has been in Spain so long he is thinking kilos.. Or I suppose if it is just a racing wheel maybe with 50s they can get full power with half the packs for 12 laps.

E-RIDERZ's new wheel torque video mentioned the Blitz in their newest episode too- but just to put rumors to rest as theres still zero confirmation on anything surrounding it.

• Like 1

The way E-RIDERZ talked about the Blitz being a racing wheel, makes it sound like that the Blitz may not necessarily be a Lynx-Killer.

Perhaps the Biltz and the Lynx-Killer are two different wheels.

In any case, it matters not since not much has been leaked out with these rumours.

If Begode does indeed come out with a Lynx-Killer, then it may be interesting.

Begode needs to do something since the ET Max doesn't really directly compete with the Lynx.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

The way E-RIDERZ talked about the Blitz being a racing wheel, makes it sound like that the Blitz may not necessarily be a Lynx-Killer.

Perhaps the Biltz and the Lynx-Killer are two different wheels.

In any case, it matters not since not much has been leaked out with these rumours.

If Begode does indeed come out with a Lynx-Killer, then it may be interesting.

Begode needs to do something since the ET Max doesn't really directly compete with the Lynx.

That's what I was thinking. Calling it the Lynx killer just because it is newer, without a precise specsheet is presomptuous, misleading, or divination. Just let it come.

They did the same at the beginning with the ET Max, just because they came out in the same period, and had similar specs.

The Lynx seems awesome, but I don't have the 4000€ it costs unfortunately.

On 4/18/2024 at 10:38 PM, DavidB said:

10kg sounds too much.. Maybe Jason told him 10lbs but Zen has been in Spain so long he is thinking kilos.. Or I suppose if it is just a racing wheel maybe with 50s they can get full power with half the packs for 12 laps.

Zen doesn't even have a remote sense for kilos. His guess was 10 kilos roughly equals 5 lbs lol. The premise of the wheel is the same as what I heard elsewhere though. Essentially a lighter master.

That name reminds me of something produced by Opel some +70 years ago.
Anyway, now the name game is so well underway, then we will probably see
a new version of the (soon obsolet) ET MAX in a "PRO" version, perhaps
with the name Phantom - or Demon?:P

Annotation 2024-04-20 214942.jpg

2 minutes ago, Robse said:

That name reminds me of something produced by Opel some +70 years ago.

That name reminds me that Begode have probably been watching U-stride videos - he was always trying to organise a 'Begode Blitz', but I think he has abandoned those plans now after he lost that race and reneged on a pink slip deal, and everyone in the EUC community thought blitzing it round busy populated urban centres in mad races wasn't exactly safe or portraying us is a good light ! In fact the name was the best thing about the idea, so maybe Begode were wise to pinch it for a model !

4 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

That name reminds me that Begode have probably been watching U-stride videos - he was always trying to organise a 'Begode Blitz', but I think he has abandoned those plans now after he lost that race and reneged on a pink slip deal, and everyone in the EUC community thought blitzing it round busy populated urban centres in mad races wasn't exactly safe or portraying us is a good light ! In fact the name was the best thing about the idea, so maybe Begode were wise to pinch it for a model !

Yeah, that Blitz was no good for nobody :facepalm: 

That name has also been used as part of a war concept, but it doesn't belong here, although the name is probably recognizable to the older part of the population. But it's like Inmotion's Challenger, which also gave rise to a longer discussion, and in reality it's just a name.    Or not.

13 hours ago, noonewantstobepeterchris said:

I am kind of worried about Begode.  Kingsong announced a wheel over 24 hours ago, and I have yet to see a rushed poorly generated render. :efee565ab0:

Begode: 13-facts-about-slaking-1689584850.jpg

• Haha 1

We don't need higher weight classes but new kings of their weight classes. If they can shave 1kg or increase the performance of an existing class I'm in.

Just like we strive for higher density liion cells, we should strive towards wheel power density!

Is the Blitz a new density king?