Tire change update

I can't help, but I can sympathize. Very frustrating to put all the effort in and not get the result we want...

Hope you find the problem and solution for it...

With the charger plugged in so you can turn on your V12, run the Inmotion app self-diagnostics.

Also, check the battery packs voltages.

Is there a red exclamation mark on the display?

Phase wires are yellow on the left, and blue on the right. The green one is in the middle.

Did you unplug any other wires other than the three phase wires and the hall sensor cable?

Edited by techyiam

3 hours ago, techyiam said:

With the charger plugged in so you can turn on your V12, run the Inmotion app self-diagnostics.

Also, check the battery packs voltages.

Is there a red exclamation mark on the display?

Phase wires are yellow on the left, and blue on the right. The green one is in the middle.

Did you unplug any other wires other than the three phase wires and the hall sensor cable?

I did not I contacted Inmotion. I ordered this through Amazon and already initiated an Asurion claim. If they can't fix it. They will replace the whole unit. Just don't know how long it will take. So it looks like I am back to being an invisible cyclist

2 hours ago, onewheelkoregro said:

If they can't fix it. They will replace the whole unit.

Dam. I personally would have no problems waiting about month. If i knew - i will be getting new/fresh unit. :D (Whole wheel, or only motor?)

FIY - if wheel turned on and balanced mid assembly.  It means something went wrong afterwards? Did you connect lights, everything the right way afterwards? (IDK what you need to do, after wheel was balancing, what to plug extra, etc.. on V12.)

I feel your pain.. Nothing as horrible as working on wheel and wheel still not working as intended afterwards, when all done. All that work for nothing..

Did you rebalance/recalibrate the wheel in the app.. As it has gotten new motor - try it while charger is connect, who knows maybe it does the trick? Reset all settings..?

Edited by Funky
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Funky said:

Dam. I personally would have no problems waiting about month. If i knew - i will be getting new/fresh unit. :D (Whole wheel, or only motor?)

FIY - if wheel turned on and balanced mid assembly.  It means something went wrong afterwards? Did you connect lights, everything the right way afterwards? (IDK what you need to do, after wheel was balancing, what to plug extra, etc.. on V12.)

I feel your pain.. Nothing as horrible as working on wheel and wheel still not working as intended afterwards, when all done. All that work for nothing..

Did you rebalance/recalibrate the wheel in the app.. As it has gotten new motor - try it while charger is connect, who knows maybe it does the trick? Reset all settings..?

I slept on it and now the wheel does not turn on at all even with the charger plugged in. Looks like I am back to pedaling... at least until this gets resolved or I get tired of waiting and either pull the trigger on a commander pro or a patton

1 hour ago, Scubadragonsan said:

Time for a 2d wheel or a backup wheel.... Notice most people have several wheels...Keep the fun rolling!:roflmao:

Not everyone needs multiple wheels.. Because you are riding only one a time anyways. And some people can go back to regular bicycle/car for a while without problems. :)

Not everyone is sick to bone with EUCmare. :D To me EUC is simply means of transportation, same as car/bicycle. Sure it's more fun to ride EUC than regular bicycle. But not that fun - that i would want to get another.. Even when i'm gonna buy new one - i will sell my old one first.

Edited by Funky