i cant activate my ninebot mini pro

5 hours ago, Frustrated Dad said:

I have a ninebot minipro and can’t activate it asks for Asian telephone number does anybody know away round this very frustrating any help will be greatly accepted. Does anyone have an activation code over ride or code that works Thanks

No need activation code

Phone is only for china

when you install the app, popup said declaration, your position is (in blue)....choose europe or usa, ok, accept, autorize bluetooth, me, registerchoose country, email, and password, "register now", they send you a security code by mail (look spam) , your account is created

8 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Thanks

Activation:

Is done using an account that you have already created on the application, with an email, a name.
Launch the application by connecting to it, update the firmware in "VEHICLE SETTINGS", click on "ACTIVATE THE DEVICE", enter USER NAME / REAL NAME / EMAIL, accept the conditions, refuse the proposed insurance (only for customers Chinese), finally the message "ACTIVATION COMPLETED" appears.

vlcsnap-2017-11-08-09h28m25s935.thumb.png.7f590d799e06746aa39d8ecb26d06f8e.png

You can switch to tutorials: follow them for driving and using the remote control. Once completed, you will have a final message on the complete activation, you must travel 1 km at the speed limit of 10km / h, once reached, you can unlock the mode "LIMIT OFF".