Tire pressure on Inmotion v13?

Finn Bjerke

40 psi COLD! check ur air pressure in the morning before u ride. a nicely max inflated tire makes the v13 perform better.

and put a michelin pilot street 2 80/90-16 on it first chance u get.

Edited by novazeus

1 minute ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Im too bloody lazy to upgrade tire ....

i feel ya.

i'll let u know how difficult it is on the v13 after i do one. the s22 was fun. why i bought a s22 pro.

btw. noticing lots of little upgrades on this pro that haven't been talked about. 

one weird thing is the spring isnever untensioned. the retainer ring is all the way to the top and still touching the spring.

and surprising u can't get the mchelins, they are readily available here.

4 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Im told by local dealer (In Denmark9 they dont make em anymore... Ive ordered MITAS instead.... 

so weird. i've got three sitting next to me. maybe i should start some black market tire shipping service. i think these are made in thailand.

some kind of government control over the frigging tires u buy i guess.

probably should hang on to these as collectibles.

311DC8BE-A072-4230-A9A3-92D8E1799710.thumb.jpeg.9036d4922a436ab005536f392b8f21f3.jpeg

Edited by novazeus

@Finn Bjerkeu have the s22 and v13, and the ss. could u compare the three suspension wise?

and is ur s22 upgraded with the new white ball bearing kit king song or hou nigning  put out. 

i've never ridden a leaperkim product but as of now, i can't imagine a wheel's suspension working better for me. i don't do stairs or drops, just pasture riding and pavement. actually, with my washboard pasture surface, i wodered if the fastace suspension would hold up.

Thx Mr Tax..... 

I live in Denmark close to Michelins French factories - Buyt I cant get that bloody PIlot street 2 ---- There is no PIlot street 3 .....  So Im looking for whats second best and am pleased to know V13 dissambly is not overly difficult...... Rihgt now it ICE and COLD here in Denmark  

On 1/2/2024 at 3:28 PM, novazeus said:

i wodered if the fastace suspension would hold up.

Well, the Patton and the Sherman S are popular wheels. We don't see many owners raising red flags regarding the suspension.

Perhaps @Clem604 can comment on this.

Although, I don't own a Veteran suspension wheel, I have very briefly ridden on them and rolling around a little bit. I even compared a S22 Pro to a Patton, and a Lynx back-to-back on a showroom floor. In terms of suspension action, I thought the Lynx was the best, the Patton, a very close second, and the S22 Pro, third. I am not sure whether the demo S22 Pro had all the linkage pin joints redone to remove all stiction though. My S22 suspension action is really good. However, I still think the Fast Ace is better.

Since you don't do stairs, jumps or drops, you don't really need a rising rate linkage. If I were in your position, I would get a Veteran suspension wheel. It will be an eye opener for you. They are that good.

4 hours ago, techyiam said:

Perhaps @Clem604 can comment on this

13,200km's (8202 miles) on my Sherman S and the suspension hasn't had any major issues. A small amount of stiction can be felt when pressing the wheel down with my hands but can't be felt during riding.

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

So I bloody well did it - Michelin Street Pilot is Sweet. Funfactor up 100% on my V13. 

Turns out Mitsa is a bitcha
It aint right
But that tire is too tight
So I took the pilot street
She is very very oh so very sweet.

Tire pressure is 40 or what ?    Diameter is 22 inches ...,.

WHen I compare Inmotion V13 with Begode Master Pro I see no reason to buy V13.  No acceleration ......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

WHen I compare Inmotion V13 with Begode Master Pro I see no reason to buy V13.  No acceleration ......

Good to know.

I didn't think the acceleration on the V13 was that bad.

I didn't know the Master Pro can accelerate that much harder. Is the braking equally strong?

Edited by techyiam

7 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

So I bloody well did it - Michelin Street Pilot is Sweet. Funfactor up 100% on my V13. 

Turns out Mitsa is a bitcha
It aint right
But that tire is too tight
So I took the pilot street
She is very very oh so very sweet.

Tire pressure is 40 or what ?    Diameter is 22 inches ...,.

if u can get it, try the michelin city grip 2 in 90/80 r16. it fits and i'm switching all mine to this tire. 

low profile with the 80 aspect ratio, adds 2hp to the v13. plus just looks badass.

if inmotion had this tire availability and the skills to mount it, this is the way it should come. ask me or euc girl. she's the one that did it first.

A0762D5D-252D-47F8-8A4F-B34429D13D99.thumb.jpeg.c8228ef54da75769b8773e7a0fbf548e.jpeg

D65335E8-E51D-4C4E-A5AD-1C12112768EF.thumb.jpeg.b9dd335953cd28ec6414e9e56e3da736.jpeg

AB2E8CF5-83EE-47FA-84AE-43DFB42E168D.thumb.jpeg.9fee8cb30b0341803862cf378a7f0222.jpeg

2DB5CD27-8AE3-4B63-975F-BE63C6473FD2.jpeg