Split from: Leaperkim Lynx 2700wh: 151V, 20" tire, suspension, 89lb (and again locked for being a bottom tier dumpster fire)

UPONIT

On 11/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, novazeus said:

for crying out loud, if china can smuggle tons of fentanyl to the usa, surely they can get one stinking michelin tire in the country to see if it fits,

Can we stop it with the immigrant/foreigner bashing on this site? It doesn't add anything to the discussion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UPONIT said:

Can we stop it with the immigrant/foreigner bashing on this site? It doesn't add anything to the discussion.

last i heard, the country of china was neither an immigrant or foreigner. 

china is a geographical place known for producing the precursors to fentanyl killing hundreds of thousands of humans in the usa, if ur son died from accidental poisoning, uwould understand.

Edited by novazeus

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

last i heard, the country of china was neither an immigrant or foreigner. 

china is a geographical place known for producing the precursors to fentanyl killing hundreds of thousands of humans in the usa, if ur son died from accidental poisoning, uwould understand.

I come here to discuss and learn about EUCs, not to listen to nonsense. I only said something because "China" includes the people who make the machines we all love to ride, as well as other Chinese citizens who read the comments and participate here. If ignorant comments are just ignored, it looks like people here don't care.

Look, it sucks that you don't understand when your words are offensive, and that you keep it going with word games and misinformation. (Hundreds of thousands of Fentanyl deaths? No.)

But you can understand that Fentanyl smuggling has nothing to do with EUCs or this thread. I'm done with this tangent. Peace.

• Like 2

facts

btw, this forum isn't just for u. if u don"t like my words, try to srop  reading, and not be so selfish. maybe somebody elde wants to hear what i have to say, but i know, the ca way is to try a stifle speech. have u check the census lately to see how sf is doing? maybe a little self reflection before everybody moves to florida. go see the census.

and i'll gladly ignore u in return.

https://nida.nih.gov/research-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates

Edited by novazeus

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Split from: Leaperkim Lynx 2700wh: 151V, 20" tire, suspension, 89lb (and again locked for being a bottom tier dumpster fire)
  • meepmeepmayer locked this topic