I am a number !

OldFartRides

And I’m peeved. Ewe - toob. Has added a four digit number to my handle. I know I’m not the 3976th- (my handle).  I noticed these numbers associated with user names, but I thought it was because of repetition. NOT. They just tagged it on to my unique name. FVCK off ewe toob.

Edited by OldFartRides
I have been assimilated. I am Borg.
  • Haha 1

On 10/26/2023 at 12:24 AM, OldFartRides said:

I’m not a number!

We are for them. We’re a way for them to make money. That is all it matters for them. They increasingly use AI to make us addicted to their content and condition us to do as they say or else they unleash all sorts of unpleasant behaviour, like we click on a video, they show us a different one, etc. I know well these things because I always deny them the access to my data, location, etc. For a many years now Google Map is showing my direction of travel in the opposite way it actually is, etc. But I don’t give in to their tactics. The amazing thing is the politicians let them do whatever they want and they have no idea how dangerous they become the more they are given free hand. We are vulnerable but kids even more so.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 1:24 AM, OldFartRides said:

And I’m peeved. Ewe - toob. Has added a four digit number to my handle. I know I’m not the 3976th- (my handle).  I noticed these numbers associated with user names, but I thought it was because of repetition. NOT. They just tagged it on to my unique name. FVCK off ewe toob.

get over it, i am also just a number, but i dont know which one 😂

• Haha 1