SOLD! Mten3 84v 512wh (VA, USA) $475 free ship

This has been sold

Selling an Mten3 84v with 512wh. In great condition with minimal blemishes on the shell. Pedals are the XL Nikola pedals with Vicious Grip Tape on them. I do have some black jump “grips” installed on them for jumping up curbs. 400miles on the wheel, tire has plenty of tread left and zero electrical/mechanical issues. Selling for $475 with free shipping anywhere in the USA in the original box. 

IMG_2508.jpeg

IMG_2511.jpeg

Edited by Darrell Wesh
  • Like 2

• Darrell Wesh changed the title to Mten3 84v 512wh (VA, USA) $475 free ship

Does anyone know which is the "taller" wheel between the mTen3 and mTen4? I want to buy a wheel for my son who just turned 3 to learn on, and this might be perfect but I can get a new mTen4 for 500, I just was wondering if anyone had any experience with both re: width/height?

24 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Does anyone know which is the "taller" wheel between the mTen3 and mTen4? I want to buy a wheel for my son who just turned 3 to learn on, and this might be perfect but I can get a new mTen4 for 500, I just was wondering if anyone had any experience with both re: width/height?

The mten4 is taller and wider. It won’t fit in a bookbag easily like the mten3 will. 

• Darrell Wesh changed the title to SOLD! Mten3 84v 512wh (VA, USA) $475 free ship