Is the Inmotion V12 that bad?

TimucinPusat

A dealer/distributor here says that the v12 is very problematic, that he gets a lot of complaints, so he doesn't sell it anymore, but he can bring it if I really want it. Is this true? So is the v12 such a problematic wheel? Or are the people here wrong? While I want to buy a V12, they offer me a V11. What do you think? 

It is also said that the V12 HT is more robust than the HS, is this true? If so, should we prefer HT even if we will use it in the city?

On 8/13/2023 at 2:04 PM, TimucinPusat said:

A dealer/distributor here says that the v12 is very problematic, that he gets a lot of complaints, so he doesn't sell it anymore, but he can bring it if I really want it. Is this true? So is the v12 such a problematic wheel? Or are the people here wrong? While I want to buy a V12, they offer me a V11. What do you think? 

It is also said that the V12 HT is more robust than the HS, is this true? If so, should we prefer HT even if we will use it in the city?

It's true that the V12 (HT and HS) are problematic. For some reason, Inmotion still hasn't gotten the software right and there are still problems with the unicycle suddenly accelerating. For example, when riding with others, it is often the V12 that lags behind when going off-road. There is, of course, a good reason for this - V12 does not have a suspension. Even the V11, which was one of the first unicycles with suspension, rides quite well on the off-road terrain even today, as long as there is no need to make big jumps, conquer deep hills and no need to go to the deep mud with it.
V11 is a very good and solid choice.

Edited by Wolverine
Word "jumps" added.
  • Like 1