"ECHar" after charger and MB replace

Dom22

How do I fix my veteran Sherman? It has a "ECHar" and a have replaced the motherboard and charger. Each time there has been a loud "pop" then an ECHar came back.

Please can someone tell me how to fix this issue. Do I need a different charger or is there a problem with the bms PCBs.

I can not send it back to the seller. It's been to long. I'm looking to buy the components and replace myself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 8:29 PM, Dom22 said:

Please can someone tell me how to fix this issue. Do I need a different charger or is there a problem with the bms PCBs.

Maybe you can get some help from this topic I created a couple of years ago after experiencing the very same issue, not once but twice on my OG Sherman.

The point of interest with your case and my own, is that we both live in countries where the voltage is 220-240 volts, which I believe was a factor along with the lower rated capacitors found in some of the Leaperkim Sherman 5A chargers.

Have a read through to see if anything rings true with what you yourself have experienced: