The KingSong App has Settings that I don't really understand what they do and more importantly what to set them as. 

Can anyone take a look at the screen shot and maybe shed some light on what each one is, what they do, and what I should adjust them to?

More so regarding settings for:

"Gear Adjustment" 

"Slip Start"

"Electric Brake Energy Recovery Regulation"

"Accelerator Intensity"

"Drive Mode"(Found rear wheel drive to be funny for a unicycle)

Please explain and provide correct settings for each 

Screenshot_2023-06-29-15-44-07-153_com.kingsong_dlc.thumb.jpg.7daf5da228a4c8dea8ddf9afb76c67a9.jpgScreenshot_2023-06-29-15-44-07-153_com.kingsong_dlc.thumb.jpg.7daf5da228a4c8dea8ddf9afb76c67a9.jpgScreenshot_2023-06-29-15-43-52-509_com.kingsong_dlc.thumb.jpg.4c843a6090d74286e78422945119eb75.jpg

Edited by Rramada

Those sounds like they would be settings in the Soft Tuner app, not the base KingSong app. Are you sure you’re not using Soft Tuner?

Either way, any setting that you don’t know about is best left alone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you guys for your feedback and advice.. It is helpful and much appreciated. I tried to adjust the settings as far as acceleration intensity and brake regen but as you said, they did nothing. As for gear ratios, I followed your advice and and left it alone 😂. Those additional settings only appear certain times.

I have switched to EUC World which is a world of difference better. Are there any specific settings that are worth mentioning? Thanks again for the help everyone 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2023 at 11:45 PM, Rramada said:

I have switched to EUC World which is a world of difference better. Are there any specific settings that are worth mentioning?

EUCw has several alert options and possibilities, as well as detailed data logging. There are threads and some YouTube videos to help you with those:

• Like 1