Do you ride your bicycle anymore?

woke rider

8 hours ago, Planemo said:

I ride my ebike waaay more than EUC but thats mainly due to no decent local EUC riding for me and ...

nice ride !  you are right about your bike handling terrain an euc couldnt handle... i can see the appeal of trail riding using an euc.  but i just cant see an off road euc rider doing the outrageous stunts that mtb riders and trials riders perform... its physically impossible cause bikes offer abit more consistent stability that an euc cant...

and dont start on what motocrossers can do in their jumps....thats totally insane stuff...

• 2 weeks later...

Because I'm recovering from knee injury and can't really ride EUC comfortably yet, I actually bought my first adult bike (a manual hardtail MTB) and been riding it a lot. It sure hurt ass at first, but a better saddle, suspension seatpost, proper cycling pants, and practice that grew butt muscles, I can go close to as far on my bike now in an evening than I could on my wheel. Its large size is a bit of a hassle, but on the other hand its low weight lets me carry and maneuver it easily. I thought about an electric bike, but a full sized bike that's also 25+ kg is pretty difficult to bring upstairs. At the same time, the range with low pedal assist would be really good...

Edited by superox