Help needed ... Flat for 3 mths rent in Kansas

Hi everyone,

my younger Son is currently studdying Physics in Germany and has been invited for some Project to Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas as of jul, 24th till end of october. Therefore we are desperately looking for a room or a flat for him alone or a party of four fellow students matching the financial possibilities of students. Must be in a distance to reach the campus in reasonable time by foot (no he is not into EUC :-) ). Any ideas or proposals highly appreciated. 

Cheers - Oldtrapper

Edited by oldtrapper

Can’t help you there. But you might want to edit the title to describe what the topic of the thread is. “Flat for rent in Kansas?” for example would probably get you more relevant readers. “Help needed” might be a bit too generic to get people interested.

• Like 2

• oldtrapper changed the title to Help needed ... Flat for 3 mths rent in Kansas

nope, faaar too expensive for students who have to pay everything from their own money ... flight, accommodation, food ...  Like the elephant in your backyard and how landlords make money out of it. So I am in the - maybe wrong - mood that fellow EUC Riders may find opportunities ... like I do hereover for visitors :-) or the guys in Sweden last year in similar story with my elder son :-)

Ty for your attention anyway

Cheers

Edited by oldtrapper