Pump in Europe for EUC tires

2disbetter

Folks in Europe could you please tell me what kind of pump you are using? I have several bike pumps, and none of them work, because I can't get the head on the valve stem. The way the valve comes out, just is very cramped. 

Links to what you are using would be greatly appreciated. Amazon.de links even more so. 

Thanks in advance!

19 minutes ago, 2disbetter said:

Folks in Europe could you please tell me what kind of pump you are using? I have several bike pumps, and none of them work, because I can't get the head on the valve stem. The way the valve comes out, just is very cramped. 

Links to what you are using would be greatly appreciated. Amazon.de links even more so. 

Thanks in advance!

xiaomi-mi-portable-electric-air-compress

Xiaomi Mi Portable Air Pump

In problems samal sapce bad valve angle etc

1 First remove hose from main pump body

2 Screw hose on EUC valve until you hear air leaking.

3 put hose conected to EUC back to pump body

4 inflate you desired psi and unscrew hose out of EUC litle to state where no air leak 

5 remove pump DONE 

6c5b0e85fb88aa6a6772cede1cd28fa758e1c3bf

Or use This type of pump with CLAPHEAD you can use rasper/pile conector if is too fat.

196CCA8B-715D-1506-1297-3CADB2010823_L.J 

Actualy i use only shaomi pump for all Ks16X MSP HT mten4 sherman just unscrew hose mount to EUC and put back pump body is fast and efective. 

This not work for me wasted money: 

redukce-ventilku-av-prechod-na-av-ventil

Eventualy you cand deflate tire to zero and try change angle of valve to beter acesibility sometime 3mm move is enouch or screw pump valve with pliers.

Edited by DjPanJan
  • Like 1

I use a straight valve stem extension available at auto part stores when airing euc tires.

-you can even screw two of them together if it needs to be extra long for your case.

Edited by OldFartRides
  • Like 2

The valve stem position is a bit of a lottery actually, depending on the inner tube. Angled valves aren't always angled the right way so the only way to use one (if you don't have a spare) is to just force it in an awkward position that becomes super hard to inflate.

On one of my wheels the stem is so tight up against the rim that I need to deflate the tire every time I want to get the pump head over the valve to inflate it. 

If you want to avoid this get multiple inner tubes and pick the better one.

Some inner tubes aren made from rubber and these are more malleable (helps to get the valve right) but some are made from some plasticy material that can't be adjusted.