Pads on V11

This was my pad setup for my first V11 before I had to send it over to have it's motherboard replaced. Now that I have a new V11 I have to do all that again. I used industrial velcro from home depot and V12 pads. This worked well for me and I even Uber'ed this way. I wanna know if I Should change anything. Is there a better to go about this? I want some constructive inputs.

20230506_132405.thumb.jpg.c92505b7601fcc7532141720048d132c.jpg

Here's the other side.

20230506_132048.thumb.jpg.891b3e56064b29d6b94004a72d510f49.jpg

On 5/23/2023 at 5:01 AM, Knight Rider said:

Should change anything.

The fairing plate mentioned above would be required if you were to want the front pad lower. But as it is, I see no issues. Having the brake pad grab your leg vertically up to like that is great for effective braking.

I personally like to have something above my feet and in front of my ankles to prevent fit movement better, but that’s fully up to personal preference. That indeed requires additional supports.

Edited by mrelwood
  • Upvote 2

I built fairings from a polyethylene cutting board to mount my sai pads too. I made sure that the bottom was long enough to put bolts through to the pedal hangers as well as Velcro. Very stable and held down well. I’ve had zero problems. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...