Pedals for Sherman S

CDINPHX

What is everyone running for pedals on the Sherman S?  I'm leaning towards e-rides or Nylonove. My concerns are that with size 13 feet, the e-rides would be too small (26cm in length) but i can get them rather easily, versus the Nylonove which are always sold out.  

Any suggestions  on the two or it there another option I have missed?

regards

Steve

I currently use Nylonove and they are great although I feel they could be a bit larger for my size 10.5 feet as I like to have a wider stance. The Aliexpress pedals I have also have are very similar in size to the E-Rides pedals so that might work. The Aliexpress pedals also come in 2 versions, the ones I have in my picture and a more foot shaped version that may work for you.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPwDFV6

Here is a pic of the stock, aliexpress, and Nylonove pedals I have for comparison 

20230315_211709.thumb.jpg.0a22a45362d4f96a7356c3fa6d36c961.jpg

Edited by Clem604

40 minutes ago, CDINPHX said:

The nylonove are what I am leaning towards as well, they are larger then the erides, just difficult to get them in stock.  

I waited over a month for them to restock the Nylonove's. I must mention that they are quite expensive. After exchange, taxes, and duties they came out to $490CDN shipped to Vancouver 😬. If you get the ones without the overlays I believe it's around $30CDN cheaper.

Edited by Clem604

Ouch that is pricey, but I think they are the better option for my foot size, likely be a bit before they are back in stock. I do like their suspension adjustment caps they made as well. Looks like a really good idea. 

I'm shocked that Eevee's isn't developing their own pedals and pads to be honest for the various scooters.  

• 2 weeks later...

Which one is the flattest? I hate the high angles The builders are going with. Who makes Nylonove? There seem to be a lot of resellers out there.

Edited by GothamMike