V13 battery error message problem (PLEASE REPAIR)

Finn Bjerke

1) sometimes V13 charges to 98% not 100%  (every third time I charge the wheel or so)
2) Sometimes I get "Please repair" while charging.
3) Sometimes its not charging.

Hard resett tends to help  (power botton down for half a minute) .... Inmotion tech is looking at it. Does anyone else have this problem? What is this thing here ? 

image.png.54a7c4c0a3a80d6e17e386a6b7953ea4.png

52 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

1) sometimes V13 charges to 98% not 100%  (every third time I charge the wheel or so)
2) Sometimes I get "Please repair" while charging.
3) Sometimes its not charging.

I have not had this problem, i usually leave the charger on the unit for a few hours after the light turns green. I'm not exactly sure if it helps but have been getting 100% charge every time and was getting 99% a few times i took it right off. The "please repair" doesn't sound good, it means something is out of it's normal parameter during this process. Not that it's going to burn up on you but something is out of wack triggering the warning. Inmotion should be able to tell you what that is by looking at the logs. If you can monitor the inmotion app. during the charge process, you might be able to tell what is happening. The battery section goes into great detail.

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

What is this thing here ? 

Not exactly sure but it looks like the plug that goes from the motherboard to the raptor controller. It's hard to tell because the tail light plug looks the same.

i've gotten error message once as well. @Chucka Wheelieadvised me that if u are connected to the wheel with the app, and unplug the charger before disconnecting the app, u get error messages. 

also, if u leave the charger on and connected, as soon as the charger turns green, that means no more current will go to the wheel, but the bluetooth will stay on, draining the battery. so actually leaving the charger connected does exactly opposite of what u think is happening. i discovered this after leaving the charger connected overnight and in the morning only had 98%, and normally 99-100%.

You guys are the best. The (terrible?) conclusion now is: Dealer will take v13 back and Im will be forced to ride my Sherman S or my Kingsong s22 or my V11  instead. Inmotion have connected to my wheel twice but that did not solve the problem.  The connect proces took for bloody ever in start of my workday, pretty annoying 

I dont like mega_threads I like topics debated in an orderly fashion, but I realise from the V13 megathread that others have errorcodes on their v13, some of em are battery related..... Some tell horrorstories about lithium batteries burning down houses...... Well I still have 4 EUCs indoors in my little house