Ks s22 batteries not balanced

novazeus

my packs in my s22 aren't balanced, batteries ok but pack 1 is 97% and pack 2 is 100%. i don't think it is a big deal, but with the battery fire situation, i suggested king song, inmotion, begode, leaperkim, etc  setup their own email or text battery issues hotline, just for stuff like this, instead of us guessing what to do. 

i tried to contact tina wong on fb but no luck yet, and like i said, not that worried about it. 

58 minutes ago, novazeus said:

my packs in my s22 aren't balanced, batteries ok but pack 1 is 97% and pack 2 is 100%

check the voltages, both of the packs and the individual cells... S22 has individual cell monitoring. You're good if all the cells are within about 50 mV, closer is better!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

check the voltages, both of the packs and the individual cells... S22 has individual cell monitoring. You're good if all the cells are within about 50 mV, closer is better!

yeah pack one the batteries are practically identical, pack 2 the same. just lower voltage in pack one. i suppose u could probably unplugged pack two and pack one would come up to 100%, but pack 2 gets to 100% and the charger turns off.

Edited by novazeus