[SOLD] Begode Nikola Plus 100v 1800WH (3500km) W/ EXTRAS (Bell Super Air R MIPS, etc.)

Vulkov

EUC:

• Begode Nikola Plus 100v
  • Battery: LG N50T 21700cels
  • Weight: ~25kg (with nylonove)
  • 60km/h+ top speed
  • 70-120km range (for a 70kg rider at 25km/h) (better range than V12 HT)
  • It has been ridden 3500km (95% paved bike paths in Denmark)
  • Brand new highest quality (SKF) bearings just installed
  • Overall Inspection done by MyEWheel (https://myewheel.com)

Battery Care:

• Always balanced the cells at least once a week
  • Always stored at around 50% battery when needed
  • Never discharged under 30%
  • Battery always charges to 100.8V
  • Never lost any range

Extras:

• Nylonove pedals + original pedals with brand-new grip tape
  • Bell Super Air R MIPS Helmet (black) (almost brand new)
  • 3 sets of pads (Frank pads, custom pads and Begode pads)
  • MSP custom handle
  • Noctua quiet fan (not installed)

The Begode Nikola Plus 100v is in excellent mechanical condition and has been well taken care of. I've always taken care of the battery and it hasn't lost any range. I've always ridden the wheel under 50km/h (except once when I hit 56km/h out of town). This wheel is incredibly quiet and doesn't have any annoying coil whine like some other Begode wheels. The ride is buttery smooth (even smoother than my new V12 HT, which was a bit tough to swallow at first).

The wheel has only fallen once when I hit newly applied white road paint that was slippery at 25km/h (that was at 300km, and it's been doing great for the last 3200km). It also had a few tumbles at less than 5km/h.

I decided to get a V12 for a change of pace as a Christmas present a few months ago after the bearings started going (didn't clean the snow one time when I came back from work and it melted over the bearings during the night).

The pictures are from when the wheel had around 900km on it and I just changed the side panels. It has accumulated a few extra cosmetic scratches since then but nothing rubs, no issues with how the wheel operates. Those with over 10,000 km on their wheel, like @Mike Sacristan, can attest to the Nikola's durability.

The wheel is currently with MyEwheel (https://myewheel.com) waiting to be shipped. There will be 2 packages you will receive, one from myewheel with the Begode Nikola Plus and one with all the extras, charger etc. from me.

Payment type: Anything you're comfortable with e.g. Paypal  

All Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/RezYqQa

1000 EURO (OBO) (8000DKK) (FREE SHIPPING W/ UPS)

DSC_0119.JPG

DSC_0122.JPG

Nikola in motion.jpg

Edited by Vulkov
sold
  • Like 1

• Vulkov changed the title to [EU][SALE] Begode Nikola Plus 100v 1800WH (3500km) W/ EXTRAS (Bell Super Air R MIPS, etc.)
  • Vulkov changed the title to [SOLD] Begode Nikola Plus 100v 1800WH (3500km) W/ EXTRAS (Bell Super Air R MIPS, etc.)