EX30 or Master Pro V2

Looking for a fast street wheel. I want to be able to lean harder than I can on my S22 and sustain speeds for longer.

Would you choose the Master Pro V2 or EX30? A bunch of my friends have the Master Pro V1, but I love the size of 20 inch wheels and feel like the EX30 would feel nimbler. I want to lean it hard though, and Master Pro V2 would allow me to.

Build quality wise, I think the EX30 is better too, but what do you think is best?

I think most people who own later Masters are mostly happy with them - I certainly am with mine. But we lack real-world data on the EX30 until there are more of them in the wild, so it remains to be seen if that is the sort of machine you want, and until we can see what its achilles heels are / early problems might be - I wouldn't think it is lighter OR nimbler than the Master personally, but I have never ridden an EX30 so I do not know. Nor would I call the Master a particularly nimble machine itself, and you rather need third party pads on it to make its full power accessible too.

I don't know that I would recommend it for high speeds over LOTS of time either - once you get above 50 kph on that machine your batteries drain a lot faster than they do at 30 kph (for example) and at only 2400 wh you will be down to less than 50% of that alarmingly quickly, and once you get there it is not safe to gun it on that machine any more ! Perhaps when you take into account the EX30's bigger battery and metal construction battery boxes both those things are more attractive to the high speed sustained speed rider, but both are also going to affect its weight and 'nippyness' around town. As for how far you can lean them, I think all recent Begode wheels have low / medium / high lean angle settings in the software, and I don't see why that suddenly wouldn't be in the EX30 controls too. Either way you'll want the 'high' setting, which permits most lean angle without cutout.

Edited by Cerbera