Feel like the pedals slant backwards

teym

Normally the pedals of my Airwheel x3 are straight like this --

But then gradually they feel like they are higher in the front than rear.

• This causes me to arch the front of my feet up to compensate.
  • Which then forces my legs straight to maintain balance
  • Which then results in a loss of body maneuverability since my legs are forced straight

If I lead back to slow down the pedals then seem to right themselves back to a horizontal / neutral position, Which then lets me bend my legs and bend forward a tiny bit (with butt a tiny bit out as a counterweight).

I wish the EUC didn't allow the front of the pedals to go up so much compared to the rear. This is on fairly level roads -- no inclines/declines. I live in a beach town to give a sense how little elevation change there is.

Anyone know why this happens and how to correct it? I feel like I'd be quite comfy on the streets if not for this hangup

Airwheel X3 has very low speed and a small battery pack; I had an X5, and mine could barely limp into town and back on a single charge after a few years. You shouldn't try and override that tilt-back - as mentioned above it is your warning that you are near the max power of the machine, or later, that the batteries are down to a level where it is no longer safe to ride.

Edited by Cerbera