Harlingen TX -$2200 eWheels Commander HS with extras / 40 miles pretty much new

No1up

****SOLD****

Up for consideration is the eWheels commander HS with the upgraded battery packs and additional fan. Comes with heavy duty (not Sherman tubing) splice guard. EUC world Total miles reads 33.95. 

I bought it because I like having large battery packs BUT, right now Im enrolled in college and basically just ride with my 10 year old around the park, her on the scooter and me on this beast. I feel kind of silly lol. She's a beautiful wheel just a little much for me right now in my current situation. When I move back to San Antonio I'll go back to big boy wheels. 

Probably get a Onewheel GT for now and get me a Sherman S or commander pro when I graduate. 

Anyways, I've sold wheels here and on the Facebook group. I have plenty of references. Wil ship through eWheels so 2-3 days delivery time. 

Asking $2200 shipped. 

Won't let me upload photos as they are too big. Here's my Instagram link with a few photos at the park and can send more via text or messenger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClglGWBLqHC/?igshid=MTg0ZDhmNDA=

Screenshot_20221130-153028.png

IMG_20221130_154447_01.jpg

IMG_20221128_090657_211.jpg

Edited by No1up

• No1up changed the title to Harlingen TX -$2200 eWheels Commander HS with extras / 40 miles pretty much new