EUC World not reporting trip mileage correctly (Begode Master v3)

Sprite

Anyone else having an issue where EUC World moving speed correctly (MPH) but for some reason the trip is being read output in miles but it's actually KM, for example it'll say my trip was 44 miles but my real world is 27 miles. When I go into the Begode app and change it from miles to kilometers EUC will display my trip correctly mileage correctly. I tried toggling "Distance sent in miles" and "Speed sent in miles" in EUC world it's still doing the same thing when my wheel was set to miles.

30 minutes ago, chuvisco said:

Username Bone on Discord is saying that a firmware update fixes this. I’ve heard that firmware updates can be problematic but if I get bored on one of these rainy/snowy days I might try it. 

Ah thanks for the response. I'll just keep my EUC on KM as well, I'm not risking a firmware update unless it's absolutely necessary.

6 hours ago, Sprite said:

Anyone else having an issue where EUC World moving speed correctly (MPH) but for some reason the trip is being read output in miles but it's actually KM, for example it'll say my trip was 44 miles but my real world is 27 miles. When I go into the Begode app and change it from miles to kilometers EUC will display my trip correctly mileage correctly. I tried toggling "Distance sent in miles" and "Speed sent in miles" in EUC world it's still doing the same thing when my wheel was set to miles.

This is a known bug in 2.22 release and will be fixed in 2.24 update that will be released this week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 10:43 AM, Seba said:

This is a known bug in 2.22 release and will be fixed in 2.24 update that will be released this week.

Well, actually it wasn't a bug in EUC World, but a bug in some Begode firmwares. While LCD mode affected speed conversion, distance was still sent in metric regardless of this setting.

4 hours ago, PurpleRiderUSA said:

I have this same bug still with 2.24 update.

I've tinkered with the settings as suggested, but still having the distance in underreported while the mph is accurate.

First, please update EUC World to 2.26. Next, connect with your wheel, open "Wheel" settings and enable "Distance sent in miles". You can also check if there's a newer firmware for your wheel in Begode app.

• Like 1