Which wheel is the best seller for Inmotion Global?

techyiam

But here is the thing.

They didn't say whether for this quarter, year, or a specific period. And when I go to websites that list wheel according to best selling ranking, the V11 is almost always ranked near the top, above all other Inmotion wheels. The exception is at Alienrides. They don't seem to be carrying Inmotion wheels, other than the V12, V13, V8S, currently. But the V8S is ranked one above dead last, EX30.

So, it appears Aliens ride mostly Begode wheels. 🙂

Edited by techyiam

27 minutes ago, techyiam said:

They didn't say whether for this quarter, year, or a specific period.

Right, it doesn't need to be outright wrong, it could be just cherry picked. And it could also be cherry picked by location, not only by time period.

Edited by Mono

6 minutes ago, Mono said:

Right, it doesn't need to be outright wrong, it could be just cherry picked.

That could be, or not. But still, this statistic is meaningful. Their V11 is one of their best sellers.

Edited by techyiam

54 minutes ago, techyiam said:

And when I go to websites that list wheel according to best selling ranking, the V11 is almost always ranked near the top, above all other Inmotion wheels.

Strange, this is what I see at ewheels, the "No.1 distributor"

91153893_ScreenShot2022-11-16at13_00_17.thumb.png.d5397a0ee58bedcd523c7f7a9abf8786.png

and KS16S and MTen3 also appearing on the list but no V11 under the bestsellers (they do have it in stock).

@techyiam where did you look?

Edited by Mono

38 minutes ago, Mono said:

Strange, this is what I see at ewheels, the "No.1 distributor"

91153893_ScreenShot2022-11-16at13_00_17.thumb.png.d5397a0ee58bedcd523c7f7a9abf8786.png

and no V11 appearing under the best sellers while they do have it in stock.

@techyiam where do you look?

That is why I said almost always.

I am not sure about eWheels' best selling listing since it always show those same learners' wheels, unranked, and their whole inventory doesn't get ranked.  (RevRides doesn't seem to carry Inmotion wheels, and Alien Rides doesn't carry the V11).

Whereas, at the other websites, the ranking of wheels change over time, or get taken off the list. 

EEVEES ,

Alienrides ,

E-Rides,

Free Motion Shop,

SmartWheel

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

I guess the V11 has sold well after the initial problems of the V12.  I would think that many who were thinking about a V12 eventually wanted to play safe and bought a V12.   Also… I read somewhere that the V8 series had been the all time top selling wheel out of everything.  

4 minutes ago, Nostris said:

Also… I read somewhere that the V8 series had been the all time top selling wheel out of everything.

That is what everybody thought too.

Further down the same thread, someone posted that question, and the Inmotion rep repliy that the V11 out sold the V8.

• Like 1