S22 Beep volume

Celt26

Hey guys is there any way it make them quieter like you can on gotways?

I find them a bit piercing and just a bit too loud for comfort :/

I don't see an adjustment anywhere :(

On a different note I can't believe king song still has those annoying connection beeps like on the 18 XL 😒 like really?!?

2 hours ago, Celt26 said:

Hey guys is there any way it make them quieter like you can on gotways?

I find them a bit piercing and just a bit too loud for comfort :/

I don't see an adjustment anywhere :(

On a different note I can't believe king song still has those annoying connection beeps like on the 18 XL 😒 like really?!?

Not 'adjustable' to my knowledge... a piece of tape over the beeper would help quiet it down. KS must believe the connection beeps are a safety thing, enough people have complained and asked to be able to turn the off and yet here we are!

22 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Not 'adjustable' to my knowledge... a piece of tape over the beeper would help quiet it down. KS must believe the connection beeps are a safety thing, enough people have complained and asked to be able to turn the off and yet here we are!

Ah yeah safety sure...if it was a safety thing inmotion would've implemented that on the V11 and yet nope!

Yeah tape is what I was thinking! Plus I'm sure it gets louder at speed when it really matters.

26 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

On a different note. My S22 has that vibration sound (at low speed) that a lot do from either the mudguard (which it sounds like) or motor wire. Do you know a fix for it? I know my motors good so it's definitely not that. 

Edited by Celt26

On 11/9/2022 at 5:42 PM, Celt26 said:

On a different note. My S22 has that vibration sound (at low speed) that a lot do from either the mudguard (which it sounds like) or motor wire. Do you know a fix for it? I know my motors good so it's definitely not that. 

i thought about using a little piece of velcro (fluffly side) against noises involving the motor cable. or a blob of black silicone. but i have to wait till next week until i get my S22 ... and checking/glueing all the screws is probably a must too. 

• 11 months later...