Begode Master (darknessbot & Eucworld) stats side by side - Something is off...

image.thumb.png.1aa845cfcbec053d9da4b1d5d660395b.png

Begode Master - V1 Firmware (not updated)
Darknessbot- Latest experimental version (selected as Master , not Master- NEW)
EUC World - Latest non-experimental version 
Begode App - Latest Iphone version

Can someone help me understand the behavior of the readings im seeing on the apps?

Before shut down, I used Darknessbot, i ended up with 60% battery (Image on the RIGHT)

2 days after, Turned on the wheel and I compared the battery and voltage level
on all my apps (DB, EW, and Begode app) - DID NOT CHARGE WHEEL.

Text on the left shows the amount of battery gained, with different values on each of these app compared to what was recorded via Darknessbot at the time of shut down 2 days prior..  

DB - had 7% + difference (67% battery remaining )
EW - had 16% + difference (76% battery remaining)
Begode app - had 20% difference. (80% Battery remaining)

Both DB and EW showed 124 V . I do not see voltage readings on the Begode App.

I have a video on my Youtube channel, (CyberV0LT) about the app battery readings,  but this post basically sums it up. 

What is going on here? Which battery level is the most accurate out of the apps ?

Edited by CyberV0LT

1 hour ago, CyberV0LT said:

What is going on here? Which battery level is the most accurate out of the apps ?

Li Ion cells "recover" voltage after beeing burdened over time.

The relation between no load voltage and state of charge (battery %) is only true (somewhat accurate) after some resting time.

Battery % shown while wheel is ridden are just "random" numbers.

EUC World tries to resolve this by regarding a voltage drop due to the burdening? It also can show "optimized" percentages.

Most likely darknessbot also has some own heuristics to show improved percentages.

But all apps have a setting to show the charge % straight like the manufacturers app with the linear approximation.

So depending on the settings of an app, height and duration of previous burden(s), resting times one will get all different kind of percentage values...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

Li Ion cells "recover" voltage after beeing burdened over time.

The relation between no load voltage and state of charge (battery %) is only true (somewhat accurate) after some resting time.

Battery % shown while wheel is ridden are just "random" numbers.

EUC World tries to resolve this by regarding a voltage drop due to the burdening? It also can show "optimized" percentages.

Most likely darknessbot also has some own heuristics to show improved percentages.

But all apps have a setting to show the charge % straight like the manufacturers app with the linear approximation.

So depending on the settings of an app, height and duration of previous burden(s), resting times one will get all different kind of percentage values...

Nice, so basically the apps are watching in what way you are using the wheel at the given course of time while the wheel is on .  Thanks for the answer, this makes sense now

14 minutes ago, CyberV0LT said:

Nice, so basically the apps are watching in what way you are using the wheel at the given course of time while the wheel is on . 

EUC World is tracking the internal resistance of the battery by the voltage drop and current measurements. So it can calculate the no load voltage.

But the additional voltage drop by high burden discharge which recovers over time is afaik not regarded by any app.

Edited by Chriull

One other thing about EUCW, I use the 'custom' battery percentage and enter high and low voltages. Otherwise, I think it's trying to estimate your remaining range or something and it's not using linear interpolation between 100% and "walk".