Willing to buy KS XL Pedals for KS 14D

Hello,

I am looking to buy KS XL pedals or any pedals which are compatible with 14D but better than the stock pedals. Happy to pay for shipping (USA) if the pricing is appropriate!

Just trying my luck here before buying the KS XL pedals from ewheels... Please let me know if you are selling better compatible pedals for around 100$ price so I can get those instead of new XL pedals!

Long story if you are interested:

I live in India and managed to buy KS 14M from a local dealer and converted it to 14D by importing batteries and a control board from the USA. I have been loving this hobby and riding happily (I have been thriving to get a more powerful EUC but the conversion rate from USD to Indian rupees makes it almost impossible for me right now. Story for some other time). I recently started trying to teach this hobby to my father. His feet are longer (12 size USA). He is facing difficulty in adjusting his feet with the smaller stock pedals. I have seen that longer/ better pedals help a lot. My brother lives in the USA. He can collect the pedals and get them to India.

Thanks and Regards,

Yeshwanth

Edited by Yeshwanth Akurathi

16 minutes ago, Yeshwanth Akurathi said:

Hello,

I am looking to buy KS XL pedals or any pedals which are compatible with 14D but better than the stock pedals. Happy to pay for shipping (USA) if the pricing is appropriate!

Just trying my luck here before buying the KS XL pedals from ewheels... Please let me know if you are selling better compatible pedals for around 100$ price so I can get those instead of new XL pedals!

Long story if you are interested:

I live in India and managed to buy KS 14M from a local dealer and converted it to 14D by importing batteries and a control board from the USA. I have been loving this hobby and riding happily (I have been thriving to get a more powerful EUC but the conversion rate from USD to Indian rupees makes it almost impossible for me right now. Story for some other time). I recently started trying to teach this hobby to my father. His feet are longer (12 size USA). He is facing difficulty in adjusting his feet with the smaller stock pedals. I have seen that longer/ better pedals help a lot. My brother lives in the USA. He can collect the pedals and get them to India.

Thanks and Regards,

Yeshwanth

Can't you find them on aliexpress? or don't they ship to India?  good luck with teaching daddy :)

8 minutes ago, Robse said:

Can't you find them on aliexpress? or don't they ship to India? 

Aliexpress is banned in India. Also the import/ customs process is little complex here.

As my brother is planning to come this month end, wanted to get them from USA itself!  Thank you! :) :) 

Edited by Yeshwanth Akurathi

3 minutes ago, Yeshwanth Akurathi said:

Aliexpress is banned in India. Also the import/ customs process is little complex here.

As my brother is planning to come this month end, wanted to get them from USA itself!  Thank you! :) :) 

weird world... i hope you find them in the US ;)

You might want to look into Beidou universal pedals... they're available on Ali. e-Rides in the UK is selling them with rebranding, but theirs are colored versions of the Beidou pedals. I don't know if there's an adapter for the 14S/D though...

If you are buying "new" pedals, i highly recommend getting honeycomb ones.. Better grip, and you don't need to clean sand/dirt off them. Also you don't need to worry about dirty grip rape loosing grip. <<< Best thing one can do, by improving daily life.