Sherman Max for sale, 89 miles with accessories Davis California (near Sacramento CA)

caxsi

Selling my Sherman Max EUC (Electric Unicycle) (batch 2) with only 89 miles.
It comes with Freemotion pedals ($220) a Sur Ron seat ($160), Charger, and Grizzla pads ($150).

Selling for $3650.

00303_cuX2OJstUAQz_0MM132_1200x900.jpg00y0y_wYvEtWjUV4z_0MM132_1200x900.jpg00r0r_6UUcmtMN78lz_0MM132_1200x900.jpg

Edited by caxsi
location in title
  • Like 2

• caxsi changed the title to Sherman Max for sale, 89 miles with accessories Davis California (near Sacramento CA)
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you mind sharing why you've decided to sell your Sherman Max? Looks like you've invested a lot in terms of upgrades but not taken it very far. Are there any issues with it? Has it been in any crashes over 10mph? Where did you buy it from and is it still under warranty?

20 hours ago, Spaghetteh said:

Would you mind sharing why you've decided to sell your Sherman Max? Looks like you've invested a lot in terms of upgrades but not taken it very far. Are there any issues with it? Has it been in any crashes over 10mph? Where did you buy it from and is it still under warranty?

Selling it to buy a e-bike, eucs just seem to dangerous to me. No issues with the wheel, and only minor scratches on the wheel. I bought it from Ewheels, and it is still under warranty.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RamonatheCat said:

I tried to talk him out of this decision but unfortunately no luck. Fingers crossed some day he'll be back tho. 

If you're referring to OP's opinion that EUCs are too dangerous; I think that's a valid concern. The reality is that riding EUCs leaves you exceptionally vulnerable even if you take the utmost safety precautions and there've been community members who've gotten seriously hurt or even lost their lives while riding EUCs. It's a risk we all take when stepping on a wheel and for some it's just not worth it. I commend OP for understanding those risks and still giving it a shot.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Spaghetteh said:

If you're referring to OP's opinion that EUCs are too dangerous; I think that's a valid concern. The reality is that riding EUCs leaves you exceptionally vulnerable even if you take the utmost safety precautions and there've been community members who've gotten seriously hurt or even lost their lives while riding EUCs. It's a risk we all take when stepping on a wheel and for some it's just not worth it. I commend OP for understanding those risks and still giving it a shot.

Eucs can definitely be dangerous - the question in my opinion is if they are worth the risk. As an euc lover I believe they're more than worth the risk. That was the point I was making. Whether an ebike is substantially safer is a different discussion - but I will be quiet because this is a sales thread lol.

Edited by RamonatheCat
  • Like 1