In$aNe wHeeL prices...

Vam Monaco

The official InMotion Amazon store has the V5F for $600. But then you have clowns like this company, who's selling them for $1400. At that price, I could head over to Amazon, buy two wheels, a pack of razors, an Amazon subscription, a smart thermostat and a stainless steel toaster.

Next up we got this AliExpress seller who's either unloading his inventory or selling knock-offs because we he's got Extreme Bull "X-Max" for $2k. Yea, so not sure what's going on there. He's got pretty good feedback (for an AliExpress seller) and if anyone can verify he's legit, I'll snatch one up.

And that's all I've got this morning. TIME TO RIDE!

Edited by Vam Monaco
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

🤣 what a Fucking rip off site 

The CA domain on that site strongly suggests it's a Canadian website in Canadian dollars which is not trading at 0.77 US dollars to each Canadian dollar. Hence, the prices can be expected to be about 1/3 to 1/4 higher than in the US.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LanghamP said:

The CA domain on that site strongly suggests it's a Canadian website in Canadian dollars which is not trading at 0.77 US dollars to each Canadian dollar. Hence, the prices can be expected to be about 1/3 to 1/4 higher than in the US.

Yeah and do the conversion rate $3799 Canadian for an rs19 is 2,946.31 usd still a huge ripoff 

In my country seller must cover 2 year warranty on product and 6 monts for batery capacity (2years  bms) by LAW.

This increase price strongly.

I