Mten3 84v 512wh CROW STAND P/u only Santa Barbara Ca

Hi

I have an Mten3 with 669 miles, bought from ALIENRIDES on June 18 and received on June 23 2021 with their warranty of 2 years that is transferable a single time. 11 months left!

I am also including the CROW STAND 35.00 with charging dock add on. (I thought the add on was superfluous but I was wrong! It is so nice to have the charger connected and tidy that I would not buy another stand if it didn’t include this. Not to mention how great the stand is.

I love my Mten3 everything works as it should BUT I got a flat and it needs a new tire anyway.
I don’t want to change it.

If you are willing to change a flat/tire then 700.00 with 11 month warranty is at your disposal. 
pick up only Santa Barbara CA

text or call 805 636 5768

looks gr8 1st wheel learning and used and honestly looks good.

So to recap: if you a willing to change a tire and pick up in SB, ca.

then 700.00 with 11 month warranty which expires at then end of June 2023 is at your disposal. 
(The price is 1090 + 35.00= 1125.00 brand new 12 month warranty ewheels which expires August 2023)

700.00 vs 1125…  you choose

Oh and mine is in stock!!!

Edited by Stoney
Changed message for reason to contact and add value context
  • Like 1

FYI that’s the original tire and 1st flat. 
It has NO ISSUES and can be ridden to  test it out ( I have slime in it ) but when ever you turn air leaks.

When I pump it up it holds its pressure at 30psi until you ride it…

So if you want a fun, great - little wheel that makes hanging out in your driveway seem like a thrilling experience and because of its form factor no matter wherever you are no one will take offense and more accurately you will see their inner child  displayed with unlimited questions to follow - this is what the Mten3 is all about!!!

Buy it before I change my tire🤙🏻

Edited by Stoney
Left I out.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...