Veteran Sherman £2450. Mint. Essex, UK ***SOLD***

All, it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to exit EUC’s for personal reasons.

So up for sale is my mint V3. Purchased from erides in May 2021. Currently showing just 850 miles.

I have always babied every wheel I have had. Always stored between 40 and 60% charge. Never seen rain and inspected/cleaned after every ride.

Never been crashed, although it did go on it’s side at walking pace once and very lightly scuffed the bottom corner of a side panel. You’d have to deliberately look to find it.

Comes fitted with the very nice tinted LED running lights (2 controllers – 1 for front, 1 for back) and over 300 colour options/patterns for each.

Will also come with a brand new Michelin City Pro and a 5 mile old Michelin Pilot Sport. Both 80/90/14 so the right size. The stock knobby has barely worn off the moulding nubbins. Oh and I will throw in a brand new spare inner tube as well (with the correct 90 deg valve).

I will also throw in my home made seat (works very well IMO), the ShanePads and the stock pads.

Will come with a switchable 3A/6A charger (modded with voltage/current meter). I do not have the stock 5A charger, I never really trusted it.

Runs the latest firmware, and I have calibrated the onboard voltage to show a true 100.7/100.8 at full charge. I also test the packs directly every couple of months or so. They still show 100.8v fully charged.

Side panels have had the de-rib mod.

Buzzer has been mounted to the top.

Absolutely zero dents on rim. I don’t do kerbs or anything off road other than light trails.

I’ve spent a fair few quid on getting this wheel nice. The anodised bumpers/mounts were £50, the LED’s another £50 and the pads £60. The charger was £125 and the spare tyres/tube another £95. Then theres the emblems, gold anodised bolts everywhere, the list goes on.

Given a new Max is currently £3300 I think this mint V3 with the tried and tested 18650 10P packs is a steal. In any event I’m not sure there is a cleaner V3 anywhere. I certainly haven’t seen one.

COLLECTION ONLY please. I will not get involved with posting, it’s too much hassle and too ripe for scams.

On that note, cash or (preferably) bank transfer on collection. I can view transfers on my phone and in the past they have taken a matter of minutes. No other method of payment will be considered.

I am prepared to drive within reason/meet you halfway somewhere for fuel money. Or my train station (Billericay) is only a 10 minute walk from my house. The guy who bought my MSX came via the station and simply rode it back there after purchase.

Pics to follow asap.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Planemo
  • Sad 3

• 1 month later...
  • Planemo changed the title to Veteran Sherman £2450. Mint. Essex, UK ***SOLD***