Parts For sale ( Nikola Plus 100v( batt)( SOLD) / MSP 100v batt/motor ( SOLD)

1. Have a Nikola Plus which suffered a dented rim and case.( SOLD)

Focus: Battery Pack & parts(730km) 

Summary: Unfortunately, I rode over an unanticipated kerb which dented the rim because I was on ultra low tyre PSI. (My bad).

Since then I haven't ridden the wheel for months, just kept it in house.

Wanted to fix it by buying case and new motor/rim but have not had the time as Im just not so manual and am without tools still.

Battery has been checked regularly. Aside from a new rim and case refresh, the other parts likes lights battery and other work perfectly well for this low milage wheel. 

Will suit other Nikola plus owners, esp those looking for a battery refresh as that is perfect in this unit.

Looking for 295.00 or nearest offer

-------------------------------------------------------------

2. Also for sale an absolutely epic Begode MSP Hi-Speed motor + battery pack /parts ( SOLD)(SOLD deal in-progress).

Focus:  Needs new side panel &/or case. In attempting to remove tyre Ive sheered a couple of major screws. holding case together. Apologies. Ive not the energy to resolve this due to other projects. All parts supplied. Perfectly functional battery. Unit operates perfectly well.  Otherwise a perfectly good MSP. open to offers. 

Summary: MSP perfectly working motor and tyre with battery pack

Thank you

Paul

IMG_5719.JPG

msp with tyre.jpg

Edited by RayBanMonster
sales update

17 hours ago, Darrell Wesh said:

Is this the 21700 cells on the nikola plus?

Hi Darryl, they're whatever came with gen 1  purchased late 2019 (hardly ridden).

If there's a conclusive way to identify by looking inside let me know what Im looking for and Ill have a look.

Regards

Paul

32 minutes ago, RayBanMonster said:

Hi Darryl, they're whatever came with gen 1  purchased late 2019 (hardly ridden).

If there's a conclusive way to identify by looking inside let me know what Im looking for and Ill have a look.

Regards

Paul

So when you open it up it has 3 battery packs right, totaling 1860wh? One on either side and one in the top?

20 hours ago, RayBanMonster said:

1. Have a Nikola Plus which suffered a dented rim and case.

Focus: Battery Pack & parts(730km) 

Summary: Unfortunately, I rode over an unanticipated kerb which dented the rim because I was on ultra low tyre PSI. (My bad).

Since then I haven't ridden the wheel for months, just kept it in house.

Wanted to fix it by buying case and new motor/rim but have not had the time as Im just not so manual and am without tools still.

Battery has been checked regularly. Aside from a new rim and case refresh, the other parts likes lights battery and other work perfectly well for this low milage wheel. 

Will suit other Nikola plus owners, esp those looking for a battery refresh as that is perfect in this unit.

Looking for 480.00 or nearest offer

-------------------------------------------------------------

2. Also for sale an absolutely epic Begode MSP

Focus:  Needs tyre change otherwise epic machine in need of a tyre change.

Sumary: I tried to effect a  tyre change but the tyre was too wide for this build and there was rubbing of 80/90-14 so reverted back to original, and because of time, havnt got the time to effect another tyre upgrade.  PS one of two screws have head worn (I,  just not that manual). but can be removed with care. 100% working to its maximum capabilities. Really great fast wheel. Im buying brand new Master as Ive no time for maintenance. Looking for 850 on that (approx 5.5Km on this wheel). Never ridden in the wet pads thrown in.

Looking for 850.00 or nearest offer

------------------------------------------------------------

Summary Nikola plus ( parts)  and MSP ( working but needs tire change) collectively 1330 deal or nearest offer. 

Any questions, let me know.

Thank you

Paul

IMG_5719.JPG

msp with tyre.jpg

Is it MSP speed or torque? What speed does the beeping start at?

• RayBanMonster changed the title to Parts For sale (UK) Nikola Plus 100v / MSP 100v (UK )
On 7/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, Darrell Wesh said:

So when you open it up it has 3 battery packs right, totaling 1860wh? One on either side and one in the top?

image.thumb.jpeg.f9bbd811a32ad805d123a6d4a3ce3bd0.jpeg

Yes battery on top. and very clean.

• RayBanMonster changed the title to Parts For sale (UK) Nikola Plus 100v( batt) / MSP 100v (UK )batt/motor £599
31 minutes ago, MarcinK said:

@RayBanMonsterHi. Is MSP is still available? To be clear: does it content fully working battery, motor with tyre and motherboard?

If it is, then I can arrange collection in person by my friend who will deliver it to me to Poland so You don't even need to care about sending it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2022 at 6:12 PM, Cebulafpv said:

@RayBanMonster is nikola still available?

yes, still available let me know

12 hours ago, Gebeleizis said:

@RayBanMonster Hi, I'm interested in the Nikola too. In case you don't have a deal with @Cebulafpv, just let me know please. Cheers

Still available, first come first served.

6 hours ago, MarcinK said:

@RayBanMonsterHi. Is MSP is still available? To be clear: does it content fully working battery, motor with tyre and motherboard?

Everything is working on the MSP, its just the case issue, Ive sheered off two major screws holding it together so may need a good DIY person or a new case rebuild oir simply use for parts. excellent condition.

First come first served.

5 hours ago, MarcinK said:

If it is, then I can arrange collection in person by my friend who will deliver it to me to Poland so You don't even need to care about sending it.

OK no problem. shoot me a mail on paulds11@gmail.com and we can work out the details. warmest regards

Paul

• Like 1

• RayBanMonster changed the title to Parts For sale (UK-Available) Nikola Plus 100v( batt) / MSP 100v (UK SOLD)batt/motor
14 hours ago, Gebeleizis said:

@RayBanMonster Hi, I'm interested in the Nikola too. In case you don't have a deal with @Cebulafpv, just let me know please. Cheers

Hi GebeleizisCebulafpv's pick up window has passed untill some time into future,  so youre P1 for Nikola. Message received and reply sent via whatsapp (thank you).

Keep me posted. ready when your are my freind.

Regards

Paul

Edited by RayBanMonster

• RayBanMonster changed the title to Parts For sale ( Nikola Plus 100v( batt)( SOLD) / MSP 100v batt/motor ( SOLD)