Is there a way to turn off bluebooth on 16x while charging?

Glock43x

It's not like the 16s that requires you to physically turn it on using the power button. On the 16x, bluetooth turns on as soon as you plugged in charger. Neighbor connected to it and played some music while it was charging.. 

Could be bad too if the neighbor knew anything about euc. Could mess around with settings.

Any way to turn it off or add password?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Glock43x said:

It's not like the 16s that requires you to physically turn it on using the power button. On the 16x, bluetooth turns on as soon as you plugged in charger. Neighbor connected to it and played some music while it was charging.. 

Could be bad too if the neighbor knew anything about euc. Could mess around with settings.

Any way to turn it off or add password?

Kingsong app - add password - done. Remember the password!!! - very important.

Something simple 112233...

Edited by Funky

I am pretty sure that they are two different bluetooth modules.  I can play music from my phone while I control the 16x from EUC Watch.  Your neighbor would need the appropriate app to change settings.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, duanew said:

I am pretty sure that they are two different bluetooth modules.

That's correct, and your neighbor undoubtedly connected to "Kingsong Music".

But if you don't have a passcode set for your wheel (like I don't), there is some risk that anybody with Darknessbot/EUCWorld/Kingsong app can change things—including setting a passcode and locking your wheel. Don't be "that guy" during group rides...

I don't think there's a way to turn bluetooth off while charging though.

Only 2 solution :

1 conect self to bluetooth music

2 cover EUC while charging some tinfoil or anti fire bag BT module is on controlboard located top.

I am surprised becasue my BT module have super small range (2 metres max) but my 16X is old model (batch).