(Ohio)Veteran Sherman for parts or repair. Broken axle. For sale or trade

Veteran Sherman v1 in pretty good shape, works great.   But axle snapped.   Easy to repair but no one has parts in stock.   I had only owned it 2 weeks when the axle poped (2" drop from sidewalk to grass). Supposedly minimum of a month to get parts.   And I lost my job, so can afford to have a $2000 pile of spare parts.  Looking to sell or trade for a lesser working wheel.

Or if anyone knows where I can get an axle / hub / motor replacement...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Ewheels will have motors in about a month from now.

I too am waiting on a motor. Originally thought I just needed a new rim but after installation, I found out some of the motor magnets were damaged as well.

Should have known that from the start when I had to cut off one of the bolts to the motor cover just to get it off.  

• Upvote 1

Google will likely help you, they are in Moscow, but that does not make them bad people, on the contrary. ISTR they have a presence on instagram. Highest quality CNC manufactured parts. See too, my thread on the ‘Veteran’ page on this site about an axle.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Freeforester said:

See too, my thread on the ‘Veteran’ page on this site about an axle.

I've spent about 30 min browsing and searching the veteran pages (11 pages of thread lists) looking for your post about an axle and had no luck.   Do you maybe have a link?  Or know the title of the thread?

And I did look up Alexa euc, and he seems to make nice accessories but I see nothing about internal parts and custom axles.

52 minutes ago, Freeforester said:

As for the search for the other parts, I’m in transit at the moment, but I’ll look into it.

Looks as if that link is no good.   Do you have any info on it?   How did you find it?  Remember anything about it?

• 1 month later...